Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either heโ€™s had one this whole time and itโ€™s a winged mythical zoan fruit.

Or heโ€™s stealing Kizarus fruit
The pika fruit. That's interesting ๐Ÿค”

Enel fruits being taken because of him being another winged freak like him, makes sense to me.

I say Enel because if BB is after one of the weapons of mass destruction, then having a guy that can generate lightening would make sense. Only if one of the weapons is a warship

I think its VERY important to remind everyone that this conflict has only really been occurring for ~10 chapters at most. Take away the Kuma flashback, really not much has happened yet at all save for a few punches being lugged around between the Admiral and Gorosei. In the end, neither are still truly hurt or even down lol.

This is something I stressed repeatedly during Onigashima. Wait until some of the crew has their matchups, then you'll see real progress being made on who fights who and people getting injured.

When the crew arrives in Fabriophase, then you'll have your answers on what is happening with Kizaru and Saturn.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
There is nothing seethe about zoro by his own words said he is in control of the time this fight ends you are too butthurt accept that:milaugh:
He also said he was in a hurry but Lucci is tough. I wonder why he's still fighting if he wanted it to be over already.

Kizaru vs Luffy and Sanji is clear as a day.

Obv is not going to last forever, but next chapter at least yes.
I doubt it take a whole chapter for Saturn to get back there .
He had it worst with Kuma hitting him and and he was back to where everyone was in a few panels .

I think its VERY important to remind everyone that this conflict has only really been occurring for ~10 chapters at most. Take away the Kuma flashback, really not much has happened yet at all save for a few punches being lugged around between the Admiral and Gorosei. In the end, neither are still truly hurt or even down lol.

This is something I stressed repeatedly during Onigashima. Wait until some of the crew has their matchups, then you'll see real progress being made on who fights who and people getting injured.

When the crew arrives in Fabriophase, then you'll have your answers on what is happening with Kizaru and Saturn.
This very differnt from Onigashima where goal was to win .
The goal here is not to win but run and has been since day 1.
I don't think you need to wait until crew get to the Fabriophase to see as soon as the get a chance they running .
All that left is robo for it to happen .

Last edited:
Zoro did that and fought on the rooftop.

I actually want Sanji to do better than Zoro here.
Zoro will normally do better than Sanji, he is stronger and as a character he has no role beyond fighting, so it's in Oda's interest to make him look cooler in battle since he finds Sanji to be more interesting in other areas. Simple as that.
Post automatically merged:

What I said was blocking the laser isnโ€™t impressive.
Kizaru and Franky lost their minds. Of course blocking a laser is impressive.

The other wing defeated a commander stronger than Queen, negged Apoo and fought two top tiers at the same time for chapters. He even blocked a combined attack of those two unbeatable monster. And let's not forget ACoC, something only a handful of people possess.
Where did zoro fight 2 top tiers at once by himself?

"Negged Apoo " never happened + it was 2v1 where they won lower-mid diff

You just writing nonsense

Isn't must crew escaping from Kizaru & Saturn?
They aren't going to help Luffy & Sanji, priority is get hell out of here

Isn't must crew escaping from Kizaru & Saturn?
They aren't going to help Luffy & Sanji, priority is get hell out of here
Thats the "priority" but we know fully well antagonists lose in their arcs.

The Sunny is falling off the side of the lab and its clear the crew will be on that ship when it does. All it will do is land in front of Luffy and Sanji.

They need to fight in order to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.