Character Discussion Thoughts on Saturn's Portrayal so Far?

Thoughts on his portrayal?

• Total voters
Pg's Thoughts: ehhh.... I mean 1094 & 1095 introduction of Saturn was Fantastic but we got out of the Kuma flashback and ever since then...........................................

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
He's done nothing impressive

In terms of power I'm actually like what I'm seeing thus far, given there is more to come.

Otherwise he's been rather incompetent and thanks to Oda, Saturn's not creating nearly as much chaos as he should with the abilities we know he has.
Post automatically merged:

I got to say that his glare was enough to make Luffy cough blood and whip his head back, and his endurance/regen is enough to negate Luffy's Dawn Gatling almost immediately, whereas Kizalu would be knocked out by that same attack.

Last edited:
Pretty terrible, as someone who is 100+ Years old, he's quite dumb.
That I can agree with. But that's has moreso to do with the fact that if Saturn was even competent, he'd of killed off so many plotlines Oda needs to fulfill. For example if instead of using his spider legs, Saturn used his glare attack on Vegapunk, Von Auger, and Devon, well, there goes those plot threads.

He's like. At that weird stage of power above commanders.

But not top tier.

He's incompetent though but let's be real.

All of Oda's villains post time skip are incompetent.

Inconclusive. Until now he is immoral and has a strange technique that can hurt others just by looking and another that paralyzes others due to certain conditions.

He keeps saying menacing stuff just to look stupid seconds later now, which is kind of making him dull. Doesn't help that he seems incapable of moving his hands to block anything.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
disappointing

still have hope thoigh

A gut punch to Lucci. - "I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

A punch to the head to Kizaru. - "Sorry, looks like I'm not going to be able to move for awhile."

A gatling to Saturns face. - *Gets up fully healed not even 20 seconds later*

So unimpressive.
No way, the guy with regen recovered faster?

You realize this type of comparison only works for gauging relative durability right ?

So far? Below admirals it seems and probably weaker than most YC1. He has 2 hax powers, the eye attack which we now know isn't working well against decent opponent with Sanji and then Luffy tanking it without any problem. And he can also immobilize people, we don't know yet how this one work, but it probably involves range and a limitation on the number of persons he can immobilized.

Other than that he is a punching bag, has no mobility whatsoever, weak haki. The regen is probably linked with the Ope Ope no mi powers that gave the gorosei immortality.

But his strength shouldn't affect Gorosei as a group, for all we know they could be stronger than him with better dfs as well.

A gut punch to Lucci. - "I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

A punch to the head to Kizaru. - "Sorry, looks like I'm not going to be able to move for awhile."

A gatling to Saturns face. - *Gets up fully healed not even 20 seconds later*

So unimpressive.
--Lucci himself isn't a top tier or close to it.

--Luffy used basic coa against Saturn where as WSG was adv coc attack + caved Kizaru's head. This attack on saturn was more basic.