General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Now our boy is being slandered and mocked because you set him up

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
Call it delusion, fanboysm, hubris or whatever, they always end up in the same place.

They use some extremely perverted mental gymnastics, like Zoro not needing to go all out while his friends lifes are on the line, making Zoro look like a psychopath to justify their mental anguish.
Post automatically merged:

It's the rivalry with Luffy. To take what belongs to Luffy to prove that Zoro is equal or superior is the entire agenda.

That's the reason every single arc the Nr.1 subordinate of the arc boss are hyped as the strongest of the island.
Only after they retcon their ideas, remember.
Kaku was the strongest, then Kizaru and now Lucci.
They bounce around like a ping pong ball in a tornado

It's the rivalry with Luffy. To take what belongs to Luffy to prove that Zoro is equal or superior is the entire agenda.

That's the reason every single arc the Nr.1 subordinate of the arc boss are hyped as the strongest of the island.
This 100% W for you my friend.

Zoro fans are so insecure and desperate to try put Luffy on the same level they've done so many mental gymnastics that they're all actually deluded.

Now our boy is being slandered and mocked because you set him up

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
Because then all the gassing they did for 12 months goes to Luffy and now Sanji
:milaugh:
Its free gas
:sanmoji:

You know what would make me laugh? No idea if its happening but many people despise the idea of the VAs doing anything this arc right?

What if Zoro actually goes from Lucci to one of the unnamed VAs or something later on? Do these people go from the "VAs are jokes" mentality to "Senor Vice Admiral is WAY stronger than Kizaru and Saturn combined"?

:gokulaugh:

I mean it's the agendas.
The agendas are everywhere in the fandom and creates all kinds of exaggeration and feats/portrayal micro analysis.

The Zoro fans do it just as much as how the Yonkou/Admirals/Luffy fans do the tbh.

A casual reader with zero agenda wouldn't look at Luffy vs Lucci and come to the conclusion Luffy struggled or something just like he wouldn't look at Rooftop Zoro's feat of stopping Hakai for a second and downplay it the way part of the fandom does.

I personally think there needs to be balance in fandom wank/agendas and that's why I don't really have a definite side in the fandom wars.

The agendas are still hilarious though and have been laughing my ass off at the Zoro/Lucci memes lately.