Braindead people cant slander others. :catblush::catsure::catpole:

:goyea:

Seriously though pettiness aside, he aint dead but anybody who believes that unironically is just as bad as believing Wano and Elbaf were never gonna happen, they believe skipping arcs is legitimate or that Sabo was actually dead, in all 3 of his fakeouts so far lmao.

:sweat::neesama::pepemwai:
Post automatically merged:

Braindead people cant slander others. :catblush::catsure::catpole:

:goyea:

Seriously though pettiness aside, he aint dead but anybody who believes that unironically is just as bad as believing Wano and Elbaf were never gonna happen, they believe skipping arcs is legitimate or that Sabo was actually dead, in all 3 of his fakeouts so far lmao.

All his slanderers are gonna go VERY quiet and inactive when he returns or they're gonna mald and be very vocal and in denial lmao. Although granted, if Kidd actually died and never returned, I'd out-toxic all of them, all of the toxic Zoro/Sanji/Admiral fans etc by far too from how mad and salty I'd be lmfao.

:sweat::neesama::pepemwai:
Pretty much set we will see Kid again in Elbaf, especially now with the Giants here

Oda planned Kid to be important in the story, he never planned Law to be so important

Law is coming back to the story as he was saved by Bepo so I let you guess the rest
Yeah but didnt oda say he had those plans orginally when he made kid? Or am i missremembering

Personally be it kid or any other character i dont really care about thoughts oda had decades ago. People said that shit about Zoro and then wano happened with all the dropped plotlines

Sure oda has major events and couple scenes he has in his had for his main cast but he seems clearly to be a moment to moment writer

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
I do. But it’s cause I don’t want to see the death of Kids character by having it dwindle into being a Luffy cheerleader in the end
@Kizaruber Eats
Thats a valid take, most Kidd fans would probably agree too, they are very (magnetically) repulsed by that idea, like trying to push two North or South Poles of magnets together ofc!

I on the other hand don't mind it, as I really enjoyed Law being an ally to Luffy for all these arcs and I was praying Kidd would get the same treatment. If we think of DBZ, Law is like the Piccolo and Kidd could be the Vegeta. Or Law is Todoroki and Kidd is Bakugo to use MHA as an example too. Both Law and Kidd are tsundere, but Kidd is more violently/aggressive a Tsundere than even Law, Law is more emo/doomer
(I miss his happy, fun side pre TS but we see extremely rare glimpses of it post TS too ofc) and I wouldn't be mad if Kidd ended up cheering for Luffy, it doesnt ruin or diminish his character for me, as I still love his character regardless for who he is and just who he is meant to be.
He's not the MC after all, hes completely based (Lmao I could just end it there, hes "completely based" on the most literally unluckiest and ill fated pirate to ever exist IRL BUT despite that, I still refuse to believe hes dead despite what happened to William Kidd in the end too.)

Now let me show you this absolute banger and anthem for us Kidd fans by "LinKidd Park":

One thing, I don't understand why
It doesn't even matter how Kidd aims high
Keep that in mind, Oda wrote the line
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a questionable thing
Watch it fly by, as Kidd's rep takes a swing
Watch it count down to the end of the arc
The plot twists, leaving us in the dark
It's so unreal
Didn't see the twist below
Watch the hype go right out the window
Tryin' to hold on, didn't even know
Oda threw a curveball just to watch us blow

I kept defending him, and even though I tried
It all fell apart
What he meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time when I cried so hard
I cried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fume to lose my calm

One thing, I don't get why
It doesn't even matter how hard we sigh
Keep that in mind, Oda's on a design
To make us question Kidd's shine
In spite of the way he's slayin' foes
Acting like he's just one of the bros
Remembering all the times he stood with pride
I'm surprised it got so low tide
Things aren't the way they seem, you see
You wouldn't even recognize Kidd's legacy
Not that it's clear in the plot
But it all comes back to us in the end

We kept defending him, and even though we tried
It all fell apart
What he meant to us will eventually
Be a memory of a time when we tried so hard
We tried so hard and got so far
We had to brawl against the slanderous squall

We've put our trust in Kidd
Pushed as far as we can go
For all this
There's only one thing you should know
For all this

We had to vent to save the lore

Mike even has his hairstyle especially in One Step Closer too lmao:

Just to add too, Jinx is very much like a female version of Kidd and she is MAGNIFICIENTLY WRITTEN, especially in the absolutely INCREDIBLE, STELLAR MASTERPIECE THAT IS ARCANE and that show and the handling of Jinx really makes me think and weep for what Oda could have done for Kidd. He gave Kidd an amazing backstory in the SBS and really added the depth to his character that I always knew he had and made him more tragic and sympathetic, especially with the loss of Victoria Punk his ship too on a personal, brutal, irreverrsible way too.

A Lot of Kidd haters have no idea of how truly tragic and misunderstood his character is, they either think hes just some edgy meathead or and hes "too evil" or just a failed rival to Luffy or too much of a loudmouth or w/e, but they go and simp for much more evil characters and factions in OP unironically and if they actually gave a shit about characterisation and story writing, then would at least give him some respect and thus Oda too in that regard too.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
I wonder what it's like being a Luffy or Shanks fan

you're always on top

that shit must get boring
Unfortunately they dont seem to get bored of it and take it to the extremes, doubling down, whether its a cope for how much they've invested into it and realised the futility of it and "got bored" as you said or not.

I love Luffy and Shanks so much but their extremist fans really make it hard to love those two at times. That and what that bastard Oda did to Kidd lmao.

Thats a valid take, most Kidd fans would probably agree too, they are very (magnetically) repulsed by that idea, like trying to push two North or South Poles of magnets together ofc!

I on the other hand don't mind it, as I really enjoyed Law being an ally to Luffy for all these arcs and I was praying Kidd would get the same treatment. If we think of DBZ, Law is like the Piccolo and Kidd could be the Vegeta. Or Law is Todoroki and Kidd is Bakugo to use MHA as an example too. Both Law and Kidd are tsundere, but Kidd is more violently/aggressive a Tsundere than even Law, Law is more emo/doomer
(I miss his happy, fun side pre TS but we see extremely rare glimpses of it post TS too ofc) and I wouldn't be mad if Kidd ended up cheering for Luffy, it doesnt ruin or diminish his character for me, as I still love his character regardless for who he is and just who he is meant to be.
He's not the MC after all, hes completely based (Lmao I could just end it there, hes "completely based" on the most literally unluckiest and ill fated pirate to ever exist IRL BUT despite that, I still refuse to believe hes dead despite what happened to William Kidd in the end too.)

Now let me show you this absolute banger and anthem for us Kidd fans by "LinKidd Park":

One thing, I don't understand why
It doesn't even matter how Kidd aims high
Keep that in mind, Oda wrote the line
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a questionable thing
Watch it fly by, as Kidd's rep takes a swing
Watch it count down to the end of the arc
The plot twists, leaving us in the dark
It's so unreal
Didn't see the twist below
Watch the hype go right out the window
Tryin' to hold on, didn't even know
Oda threw a curveball just to watch us blow

I kept defending him, and even though I tried
It all fell apart
What he meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time when I cried so hard
I cried so hard and got so far
I had to fume to lose my calm

One thing, I don't get why
It doesn't even matter how hard we sigh
Keep that in mind, Oda's on a design
To make us question Kidd's shine
In spite of the way he's slayin' foes
Acting like he's just one of the bros
Remembering all the times he stood with pride
I'm surprised it got so low tide
Things aren't the way they seem, you see
You wouldn't even recognize Kidd's legacy
Not that it's clear in the plot
But it all comes back to us in the end

We kept defending him, and even though we tried
It all fell apart
What he meant to us will eventually
Be a memory of a time when we tried so hard
We had to brawl against the slanderous squall

For all this
For all this

We had to vent to save the lore
And if you are fine with it good for you, I’ve never cared much for kid; but I just hate the idea of all these characters becoming cheerleaders and the idea of Kid saying “Luffy is the man who’ll be King of the Pirates” or something like that would be “Are you having fun Kaido” levels of cringe to me.

Law doing it is fine cause Laws never been a “fuck you im doing my thing” kinda character he’s results oriented and his dream isn’t conflicting with Luffys like Kids.