C

Cruxroux

Does impel down gets newpaper?
I want to see doflamingo reaction SH crew taking down Kaido in wano and Gorosei and admiral in Egghead.
:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Thoughts and prayers with @Bepo D. Bear for being replaced as Law's favorite fur pillow
Just how as a polar bear bro is suffering from cold.
😭😭😭

Shanks watching Teach pull out the strongest Logia, strongest paramecia, Pluton and Poseidon
I remember I had a theory that Sengoku would show up to help Garp after BB arrived back on Hachinosu while Garp was being overwhelmed and Sengoku would help Garp escape in exchange for his life or something
Thus giving BB his 3rd fruit and one of each type with them all being very powerful
I also thought this would happen with Law at winner island first but I switched to it happening with Garp instead

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I remember I had a theory that Sengoku would show up to help Garp after BB arrived back on Hachinosu while Garp was being overwhelmed and Sengoku would help Garp escape in exchange for his life or something
Thus giving BB his 3rd fruit and one of each type with them all being very powerful
I also thought this would happen with Law at winner island first but I switched to it happening with Garp instead
If BB gets a Zoan as well it's over kill, how overpowered do you have to be lol