Luffy wasn't laughing this much before nika

I mean when you saw him prior to G5 laugh like a psychopath during fights when others are in trouble? Never

You've answered yourself here. Nika shit started this.

BB when was on WB ship wasn't laughing this much prior to eating yami

Yes, he was always shown with an smile on his face, and laughing (not the whole time but he was).
Post automatically merged:

Like they have opposite nature yet similar

Question G; will mbappe join real?

Question H: Will Barca be great again?
Yeah Mbappe is joining them this time
Still praying he troll them at the last minute though:fujilaugh:
Sadly i don't see Barca climbing their way to the top anytime soon this club has relied on superhuman player like messi for so long they still haven't found a way to function without him:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well that's what I am trying to say....nika/ Yami parallel.

Both started laughing a lot even during fights like maniacs after Nika/yami....

Only difference is BB laughs is evil...nika laugh is cheerful as solis said.

Just like their other traits.... similar but opposite

Just like their fruits....one is personification of light and happiness other is darkness

Reborn

Yeah Mbappe is joining them this time
Still praying he troll them at the last minute though:fujilaugh:
Sadly i don't see Barca climbing their way to the top anytime soon this club has relied on superhuman player like messi for so long they still haven't found a way to function without him:josad:
But I heard even Real doesn't have enough money to buy him even as free agent unless they sell someone like vini

He was on 1m$ weekly wage...god damn it. @RayanOO wtf was wrong with psg lol

Reborn

But I heard even Real doesn't have enough money to buy him even as free agent unless they sell someone like vini

He was on 1m$ weekly wage...god damn it. @RayanOO wtf was wrong with psg lol
He has done nothing deserve those kind of wages but kudos to him he sensed psg desperation and milked them without helping them achieve any of their real goals :milaugh:

Reborn

He has done nothing deserve those kind of wages but kudos to him he sensed psg desperation and milked them without helping them achieve any of their real goals :milaugh:
I still believe that he is better player than Haaland but 1M$ wages? That's insane.

He literally screwed PSG and milk the heck out of them.

But I don't blame him. Going to Real will help him cement his legacy and in PSG there is no one who can feed him the ball like how Messi did (he said so in his interview)

I still believe that he is better player than Haaland but 1M$ wages? That's insane.

He literally screwed PSG and milk the heck out of them.

But I don't blame him. Going to Real will help him cement his legacy and in PSG there is no one who can feed him the ball like how Messi did (he said so in his interview)
Line up of vini and mbappe is stuff of nightmares is this what madrid fans felt when we used to terrorize them with MSN:milaugh: