CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
Shiyu stocks will sky rocket buy them while they are still cheap:risiup:
Shiryu stocks are a great investment.

-Top swordsman on Yonkou crew
-Strength equivalent to Magellan who Crocodile and Jinbei wanted nothing to do with
-No ethics, willing to do anything to kill
-Laughed after getting punched by Garp
-Has barely shown use of Devil Fruit power
-Haki level completely unknown
-Meaning of epithet "of the Rain" still unknown

-Strength equivalent to Magellan who Crocodile and Jinbei wanted nothing to do with
Buggy stocks are the future
- he’ll split the Red Line
- he’ll play a huge role in the final arc
- will probably do something against Teach or Imu
- he’s a clown
Post automatically merged:

You're deadass one of the most wholesome, least aggressive, uncontroversial users here.
facts

He will. Somebody's gotta get packed in Egghead and its either Kizaru or Saturn. And if its only 1 of them, then it'll be at Luffy's hands. There was 0 reason for Oda to make Devon touch him and take his form, if he was just going to leave this arc as normal and go back to Mari Jois, making their entire mission completely useless.
As far as I know the papers don't know Saturn is on the frontline fighting and they won't know if he gets packed. The iron giant plotline still hasn't concluded so that means at least Saturn is definitely going now and getting defeated by Luffy and possibly killed by the Iron Giant.
Then he'll be a collateral casualty from the goofy+sanjo vs Kizaru fight as i said.

Saturn just doesn't have anything besides regen hax lol.

If he was anywhere close to a top tier, he wouldn't have gotten trashed like this by Kuma franky sanji and goofy.

Most importantly he is going to continue growing since BB pirates are always active if they come across red haired it's guaranteed Ben is falling by Shiryu hands :finally:

Then he'll be a collateral casualty from the goofy+sanjo vs Kizaru fight as i said.

Saturn just doesn't have anything besides regen hax lol.

If he was anywhere close to a top tier, he wouldn't have gotten trashed like this by Kuma franky sanji and goofy.

I think you guys downplaying him because he doesnt look cool

Saturn is not a fighter he is someone that usually sits in mary joa. Und he was unphased by everything beside kuma suddenly appearing. That means Saturn didnt see anything on egghead yet that he considers dangerous for his life even remotly

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Well that's what I am trying to say....nika/ Yami parallel.

Both started laughing a lot even during fights like maniacs after Nika/yami....

Only difference is BB laughs is evil...nika laugh is cheerful as solis said.

Just like their other traits.... similar but opposite

Just like their fruits....one is personification of light and happiness other is darkness
Blackbeard = Despair/Sad Boy.

Will of Despair/Depression