Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Why is it only the official translation that has "Zolo" breathing that badly? The original japanese emphasizes that Lucci is huffing harder with their choice of onomatopeias, but somehow in the official translation Zoro is about to die from an asthma attack.
Well zoro fans have toei while viz is there to ballance thing with the wheezing. .
lol zorotards making up facts like always and trying to blame other for reality .

viz version is identic with the original

zolo wheez twice first between phrases and again at the end . lucci puff twice before start speaking

lol zorotards making up facts like always and trying to blame other for reality .

viz version is identic with the original

zolo wheez twice first between phrases and again at the end . lucci puff twice before start speaking
I'm not going to educate you on something that's been posted on this forum time and time again. No one's saying Zoro didn't huff twice.

If we use visual zoro is far superior to rob since he is using nitoryu. if we use text zoro is far superior to rob since he control the fight and can end it when he want.

I'm not going to educate you on something that's been posted on this forum time and time again. No one's saying Zoro didn't huff twice.
the translation is 100% accurate you are just pretending the original makes zolo sound better to trick people because they do not know how to check it .
viz was faithful with the source in terms not just number but also placement and distinction in sounds . be mad at oda for making zoro gasp for ar mid sentence do not pretend it is viz translation having agenda .

Literally every bitch watches the slightest movement of Zoro, any fucking fandom, how he breathes, how he speaks, how many swords he took out, remember bitches, your fucking goofy sucked all the strength from god niki to fight lucci,Zoro fights with him with two swords without a bandana and name attacks. Cry bitches cry😂😂😂
Not all of us are Nika fans and anti Zoro squad. We just accepted that this is Nika piece not Zoro piece and Nika is the main character not Zoro

the translation is 100% accurate you are just pretending the original makes zolo sound better to trick people because they do not know how to check it .
viz was faithful with the source in terms not just number but also placement and distinction in sounds . be mad at oda for making zoro gasp for ar mid sentence do not pretend it is viz translation having agenda .
It's viz making a poor and inaccurate translation, not really anything new.

There are ways to check it: google or GPT, and proof has been posted here as I said time and time again. Again: no one's saying Zoro didn't huff mid sentence. They got the placement right, but not the distiction: in japanese, Lucci's onomatopeia is notably more exhausted than Zoro's, while the implication in English, correct me if I'm wrong, is opposite, is it not?

It's viz making a poor and inaccurate translation, not really anything new.

There are ways to check it: google or GPT, and proof has been posted here as I said time and time again. Again: no one's saying Zoro didn't huff mid sentence. They got the placement right, but not the distiction: in japanese, Lucci's onomatopeia is notably more exhausted than Zoro's, while the implication in English, correct me if I'm wrong, is opposite, is it not?
ぜい means wheezing.
Another one that fell for lenaker
:josad: