Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

"Yes, [...]", you just asked him "Can it mean wheezing?" rather than simply asking him what it means, did you not? Go on.
There’s no way a bunch of goons, who can’t even construct a proper sentence in English, are claiming that everyone, including multiple professional translators, are mistranslating from Japanese except for them. This only happens in WorstGen:
https://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/index/se/
Thats why everyone laughs about you across the internet

Some Dunning-Kruger CoC going on

There’s no way a bunch of goons, who can’t even construct a proper sentence in English, are claiming that everyone, including multiple professional translators, are mistranslating from Japanese except for them. This only happens in WorstGen:
https://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/index/se/
Thats why everyone laughs about you across the internet
Boy, why are you so aggressive? Where did Zoro touch you? Can you argue a point without making insults every post and trying petty tricks on GPT?

Worst part is you could have proven your point if just asking GPT properly instead of forcing the answer you were going for, but you go on ad hominems at every turn. Make him compare both onomatopeias and it will say you're right Zoro's breathing is actually worse.

Professional translators mistranslate stuff all the time, either by accident or willingly, they're not the end of it all.

Boy, why are you so aggressive? Where did Zoro touch you? Can you argue a point without making insults every post and trying petty tricks on GPT?

Worst part is you could have proven your point if just asking GPT properly instead of forcing the answer you were going for, but you go on ad hominems at every turn. Make him compare both onomatopeias and it will say you're right Zoro's breathing is actually worse.

Professional translators mistranslate stuff all the time, either by accident or willingly, they're not the end of it all.
I posted you a japanese textbook link with picture because "you coudlnt see the text", my boi, not chatgpt. Instead claiming tardy stuff like "i asked chatgpt".

But that didnt transfer to your brain it seems so just ask gpt again, which is scientifically known for very accurate manga translation. Next apply at VIZ, put in Lenakers Twitter as your credit. You gonna get the gig. Im done

I posted you a japanese textbook link with picture because "you coudlnt see the link", my boi. Intead claiming tardy stuff like "i asked chatgpt".

But that didnt transfer to your brain it seems so just ask gpt again, which is scientifically known for very accurate manga translation. Next apply at VIZ, put in Lenakers Twitter as your credit. You gonna get the gig. Im done
I never claimed I couldn't see any link, read again. I used a tool at my disposal to argue back, sorry it rustled your jimmies.

I don't want to work at VIZ. Zoro really did touch you bad.