Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Rooftop Flying Dragon Blaze is..

And Lucci's not serious either..

:kayneshrug:
Imagine how powerful a Rooftop Sanzen Sekai would have been. :crazwhat:

In all seriousness, it's obvious Zoro is a stronger fighter when using three swords, both because he's more versatile and because he has stronger moves, even if he has very powerful finishers and techniques with less swords. It's been a plotpoint spelled to the readers since as soon as the Usopp arc. It's not simply because "more swords = more strength", it's just the style he excels at the most.

Even the infamous shishi sonson has a stronger version of itself in rashomon.

And then there's the 9 sword style.

Awakening
All he can do is match 2 swords zoro
You're rambling.. Awakening equals to Advanced Rokuogan technique yet to be shown..

that is actualy legit, zoro is using 2 sword its like luffy using no gear aka base luffy
How?.. It's not comparable..

Imagine how powerful a Rooftop Sanzen Sekai would have been. :crazwhat:

In all seriousness, it's obvious Zoro is a stronger fighter when using three swords, both because he's more versatile and because he has stronger moves, even if he has very powerful finishers and techniques with less swords. It's been a plotpoint spelled to the readers since as soon as the Usopp arc. It's not simply because "more swords = more strength", it's just the style he excels at the most.

Even the infamous shishi sonson has a stronger version of itself in rashomon.

And then there's the 9 sword style.
The same as against Pica..

Stronger in the sense that it's his style of choice and he practiced the most at yes..
Swordsmanship skills have always been pretty much irrelevant.. What's predominant is Strenght and Haki..

It's always more efficient to focus all your power in a single point..
And in that sense i actually believe Shishi Sonson is stronger than Rashomon.. Zoro has to split his power in 2..

When Zoro reach Mihawk's level, will he be able to only defeat him because he has 3 Swords?.. Lol I surely hope not..

You're rambling.. Awakening equals to Advanced Rokuogan technique yet to be shown..

How?.. It's not comparable..

The same as against Pica..

Stronger in the sense that it's his style of choice and he practiced the most at yes..
Swordsmanship skills have always been pretty much irrelevant.. What's predominant is Strenght and Haki..

It's always more efficient to focus all your power in a single point..
And in that sense i actually believe Shishi Sonson is stronger than Rashomon.. Zoro has to split his power in 2..

When Zoro reach Mihawk's level, will he be able to only defeat him because he has 3 Swords?.. Lol I surely hope not..
I don't agree with the assessment and I'll leave it at that, but there's one thing I should ask: is shigan Lucci's strongest technique? He puts his strength and haki all focused into a single point quite literally.