Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Professional translators mistranslate stuff all the time, either by accident or willingly, they're not the end of it all.
okay y don't you tl it then
Post automatically merged:

goes hard with your signature on God

Bro.. You literally demonstrated that you didn't understand what i said at all..
he can not speak english and is a femboy fan waht else did you expect🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Oda has always has Zoro "struggling" against his opponent until the stalling time is over and oda just has Zoro bodying his opponent and say a badass line
bodied kekdo right 😚😚
zoro mid diffs no flames Ling

Dumbest argument around: it's not my job. That doesn't mean whoever's responsible fulfills it to perfection.
go ahead and tl it then

Go ahead and write One Piece..
Go ahead and become Lebron James..

I'm not here to bash the Bandana thing.. So basically you think that Zoro doesn't have to get serious to beat Lucci?..
I don't think Zoro needs to get fully serious (ie King of Hell and Asura), but hope that he does get more serious, as in use santouryu. Yes, Zoro could use Shi Shishi Sonson to beat him or something, but it would be more respectful if he uses anything santouryu.

Lucci is one of my favorites and I have been gassing him up since the very beginning of the post-TS and defended his performance against Luffy before he was Zoro's opponent. I actually don't want Zoro to low diff him.

Incoming Zoro W very soon. Keep making them Weez threads though :suresure:. Spoilers in 2 days
Loro fans hyping up the fact that Zoro will finally beat 1 HP Lucci after all this time and trying to make it out like a W is in itself hilarious.

Went from 1 shotting a admiral (Wano) to 1 shotting Lucci to low diffing Lucci to PLEASE ODA Please please please, will you allow Zoro to beat Lucci????

:lulz::lulz::lulz:

It's the equivalent of Luffy going into a fight using G5 but no gomu gomu named moves.
Lucci is more martial artist than devil fruit user. All luffys named attacks are gomu gomu attacks.

All luccis named attacks are rokushiki artacks. Even basic things like "shave" for movement and "tekai" for defense are rokushiki moves and he hasn't even pulled those out.

Admiral agenda barely having any positives nowadays has made you turn into Zoro slander, first Saturn who will still do something, and now the possibility of a YC1 holding a admiral down, I hope Oda doesn't kill fully the yonko = admiral agenda.

Go ahead and write One Piece..
Go ahead and become Lebron James..
Indeed.

Those arguments have always plagued any kind of debate and are the dumbest thing one can say. Especially getting aggressive over it. It goes beyond agendas.

You can criticize someone else's work without being able to do it better than him or it being your job. I can tell a chef did a bad job without being myself a Michelin chef.

I was wrong about my claim in this case and that was all.

The conclusion is still not that they're above making mistakes or being inaccurate.

Indeed.

Those arguments have always plagued any kind of debate and are the dumbest thing one can say. Especially getting aggressive over it. It goes beyond agendas.

You can criticize someone else's work without being able to do it better than him or it being your job. I can tell a chef did a bad job without being myself a Michelin chef.

I was wrong about my claim in this case and that was all.

The conclusion is still not that they're above making mistakes or being inaccurate.
then tl it retard

lmao i am not the one weez scaling or bandana scaling and i do not watch b ball bitch
I don't watch Bastketball either but i know who Lebron is.. :gokulaugh:

Whether you want to accept it or not, when Zoro wears his Bandana it holds meaning and his attitude change..

Similar to Sanji is lighting up a cigarette in front of Kizaru..

Lucci is more martial artist than devil fruit user. All luffys named attacks are gomu gomu attacks.

All luccis named attacks are rokushiki artacks. Even basic things like "shave" for movement and "tekai" for defense are rokushiki moves and he hasn't even pulled those out.
So you agree with me? Awakening is both's strongest forms, and not using rokushiki is the same as Luffy not using gomu gomu techniques.

I'm not sure Lucci isn't using tekkai in his clashes, though, but I understand turning it to slander since he certainly hasn't named it if he's used it.