:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Your honest reaction to me sneaking BangOO in:
:lusalty:

I was meant to do all of yours separate but my usual ADHD habits overcomplicated what I was doing and trying to do it all at once. By the time I got round to you guys I decided to start doing these in groups or 4 or so, to make it easier.

I was meant to do individual ones for you.l guys but I panicked about the submission deadline, then realised I had a day left after I sent them lmao.

I.hooe you guys liked it anyway though! Luffy's heart is beating its drum rhythm of appreciation for you guys too!
Oh I had a hunch it was you. Its great. Thank you for giving all us of a hearty laugh.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
So warchief will never come back?
His ban should end in 4 days so we'll see.

Oh I had a hunch it was you. Its great. Thank you for giving all us of a hearty laugh.
Aye! Tyvm man! I'm honoured you got such a great laugh out of it, now I'm picturing luffy laughing especially in nika form haha! or even @ShiShiShi for Luffy's laugh anyway ofc!

Gotta give the biggest fans of one of the best and funniest MCs (with one of the best fighting styles too) their dues!
Post automatically merged:

britbonger just open up a can and drop the contents on the plate and call it dish its crazy
:risitameh::smoothieduck:

Sadly that's mostly true too. /s