Questions & Mysteries "I would have simply dodged"

Why does Saturn doesn't dodge?

• Total voters
Aside from the regen I also think it's a symbolic thing by Oda; Saturn is used to a life of complete privilege where he expects everyone to do everything for him. It wouldn't have been out of place for him to use a marine as a human shield instead of dodging himself. But as a gorosei he will not stand away or move away from anything because he expects the world to move for him.

If one really thinks that practically a Katakuri level Luffy could be considered strong enough to be associated with beating Kaido, like Kizaru did, then it is Kaido slandering honestly.

So, it is only logical to assume Luffy used advCoA, and that's why Kizaru said what he said.
Sorry I could not follow your logic completely.

I get that you want to say Snakeman = Katakuri level if not using CoC coating or Internal Damage. But doesn't forget that Kizaru already knew about G5 too. So he knew how strong Luffy was without being in his strongest form.
Post automatically merged:

Aside from the regen I also think it's a symbolic thing by Oda; Saturn is used to a life of complete privilege where he expects everyone to do everything for him. It wouldn't have been out of place for him to use a marine as a human shield instead of dodging himself. But as a gorosei he will not stand away or move away from anything because he expects the world to move for him.
Sorry but no. Not when you have to teleport yourself to do a job your subordinates are taking too long to finish.

No need to dodge attacks that you can regenerate from.
Except that he is getting thrown away like a tennis ball and he has to walk all the way to where he was before. While also getting pissed off and calling Buster Call like a little girl.

I think he doesn’t much care when he gets hit and it has to do with his hell-theme. That’s at least what it makes me think of.
He cared enough to call Buster Call.

No one has yet to give him a reason to dodge. He's got some hidden power in his Arsenal. You'll see
Then why he called Buster Call?

Last edited:
There is a clear difference from the punches he got from Kuma and Luffy even if the real damage were from the buildings falling on him afterwards and the attacks of Bonney and Franky that he really didn't gave a fuck.

Also why you all assume Saturn can teleport as he wishes? He did it one time only. Plus he got so mad by Kuma punch that he even called Buster Call calling the situation got out of his control. Yall insane to belief he was fine with all that.
yet both punches didn’t complete destroy entire Saturn body .
You have to push Saturn regen to limit like Marco regen is pushed to limit by king and queen to defeat him.

Or completely destroy entire Saturnbody without single trace.

Like goku did kid buu with spirt bomb . Ssj3 goku is stronger than kid buu.

Last edited:
Sorry I could not follow your logic completely.

I get that you want to say Snakeman = Katakuri level if not using CoC coating or Internal Damage. But don't forget that Kizaru already knew about G5 too. So he knew how strong Luffy was without being in his strongest form.
Sure, but a) he didn't know by now much and b) Kizaru, fighting Luffy G4, thought he was strong enough to understand why he had beaten Kaido. Now, trying to say that the Luffy that could be considered as such is the Luffy that defeated Katakuri (a Luffy that is basically G4 Snakman without Ryuo or CoC ) is borderline absurd.
Instead, we saw that even Kaido had a strong reaction when he saw Luffy using AdCoA, so it is logical that Kizaru had a similar one.

More so because there isn't a graphic indicator of the usage of AdvCoA.

yet both punches didn’t complete destroy entire Saturn body .
You have to push Saturn regen to limit like Marco regen is pushed to limit by king and queen to defeat him.

Or completely destroy entire Saturn without single trace.

Like goku did kid buu with spirt bomb . Ssj3 goku is stronger than kid buu.
If SSJ3 Goku was stronger he wouldn't need spirit bomb. They were fairly equal I would say Kid Buu slighty stronger.

Marco is not getting unnecessary hits if he can dodge like he did when Zoro tried to attack him(or perhaps he felt Zoro could harm even with his regen?). So Saturn should act similar.

Sure, but a) he didn't know by now much and b) Kizaru, fighting Luffy G4, thought he was strong enough to understand why he had beaten Kaido. Now, trying to say that the Luffy that could be considered as such is the Luffy that defeated Katakuri (a Luffy that is basically G4 Snakman without Ryuo or CoC ) is borderline absurd.
Instead, we saw that even Kaido had a strong reaction when he saw Luffy using AdCoA, so it is logical that Kizaru had a similar one.

More so because there isn't a graphic indicator of the usage of AdvCoA.
Kaido had that reaction because he fought Luffy a week ago and he couldn't felt a shit.
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t Saturn literally lose control of the situation because he didn’t dodge?
Kind of... He hit Luffy and couldn't understand what was going on in my opinion (probably lack of FS).

Kaido had that reaction because he fought Luffy a week ago and he couldn't felt a shit.
Kaido didn't say "oh, how much he got better!". He was very surprised because people that could hurt him were few and far between and compared him (in perspective) to Oden, Shanks and even Roger, BB and Xebec.

Kaido didn't say "oh, how much he got better!". He was very surprised because people that could hurt him were few and far between and compared him (in perspective) to Oden, Shanks and even Roger, BB and Xebec.
Except for Scabbards that gave him PTSD from Oden. And that Luffy wasn't even close to be comparable to those top tiers.

He was Just interested if the scabbards could replicate Oden, and obv they could not.

After, he was with Luffy more and more.
Now he said he could even let them kill him if they were stronger which he never said that about Luffy. In fact he mocked Luffy at 1013 when he fell off Onigashima.

Now he said he could even let them kill him if they were stronger which he never said that about Luffy. In fact he mocked Luffy at 1013 when he fell off Onigashima.
Because, as he said, he wanted to see if they were Oden. They were not.

Luffy interested him more and more and even used the hybrid before 1010.

Because, as he said, he wanted to see if they were Oden. They were not.

Luffy interested him more and more and even used the hybrid before 1010.
I don't recall he ever saying that. He just got PTSD.

He went hybrid because of Zoro cutting his scales when he tried to eat Luffy. Zoro shocked Kaido way more when Big Mom screamed him to dodge, blocking Hakai, wininng the trade on Asura and leaving a scar on him.