Questions & Mysteries "I would have simply dodged"

Why does Saturn doesn't dodge?

• Total voters
In Laturn's defence if i was able to tank everything and insta regenerate i would take damage all the time just for the lulz.
You litterarly posted why he didnt need to dodge because non of your posted attacks did lasting damage on him
:josad:
This has to be bait people are now owning their own posts in the opening
It is way different when he took damage from Bonney and Franky for example to when he took damage from Kuma and got so pissed off he called for Buster Call or now with Luffy that he even allowed Devon to touch him without permission.

Saturn is the only one character in Egghead managed to kill someone and seriously injured one named character, up til now. Kizaru, Lucci after all still up and running, thus SHP is not doing its job well. I think there would be a thread soon for prediction of the way to defeat Saturn, he just simply tank all attacks and Regen.
Dude he killed a fodder...

Saturn is so easily thrown around that if Luffy turns into giant and throws him like he did with Kizaru it is over for Saturn.

To be honest about effectiveness of those 3 would be Kizaru > Lucci > Saturn.

Kizaru did all this arc. Invaded all by himself and allowed everyone else to invade. Lucci only invaded because of Seraphim but at least he made some mess inside it and now is keeping Zoro busy. Saturn... He did absolutely nothing instead of being attacked by everyone.

Kizaru took control of Pacifista and Sea Beasts right? And he did it by fighting.

Lucci previously had took control of Seraphim, right? And he did it by fighting.

Saturn just took control of Pacifistas because he had authority to it. Only thing he really did despite it was calling for a Buster Call.
Post automatically merged:

Saturn has teleportation, he is more than capable of dodging.

He’s not because none of these attacks are actually doing damage
If this is not damage then what it is?

Missing limbs, blood flowing out of his body...

Just because he can regen doesn't mean he is not getting damaged. And unlike Marco that receives damaged but keeps moving forward he isn't!

Kizaru would block it easily L-Infinity
Kizaru can only block snake man basic coa punches
Those are g5 g3 punches
Would break every single bone in his body and getting ko
I don't think the any CoC-less attack has any hope of KO Kizaru.

In fact, aside from the usual agenda takes, Kizaru took half-surprised a giant punch with the same basic haki and was up the second after.

Obv Saturn can tank more since it is what he does apparently.
Kizaru was in pain after a single basic coa g5 punch