Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Fr? Is thst game fun to play?
Haven't heard much about it since launch
The modding of it it is absolutely hilarious but it apparently has the typical open world/Ubisoft game problem of being way too big, repetitive and filled with cookie cutter/generic shit. Same types of enemies being recycled, you can barely explore Hogwarts, there are over a hundred hours of sidequests I think but its all very repetitive unsurprisingly and the game is just too bloated and lacking much needed charm, polish, finesse and apparently the story is terrible too.

Visually it looks great and some of the characters seem pretty likeable but I'd really set your expectations low, especially if you can't mod it.

it almost sounds like a modern Bethesda game at least too lol. Just without the infinite bugs/glitche I guess.

With the IP getting a remake via a TV series, hopefully we'll get some much better games, story focused, more linear ones that still let you ACTUALLY EXPLORE Hogwarts and some other locations properly and be more like the classic Harry Potter game but bigger, better and just more modernsied with current graphics and technology in general ofc.

Professor Garlick's design is great though:

This cosplay of her is pretty nice too!:

Al Sama gave up, who else can vouch? 💀
AL i feel is someone who you could disagree with and still laugh it off and come out with a positive attitude towards one another.

He is weird asf.
At the end I concluded that he does not have a horse in any race. He is there just for the sake of arguing with others.
Dogmatic as hell bro

I'm dogmatic too but I'm ready to risk my beliefs on the cutting board if people want to but damn his attitude towards it is indifferent.

Yeah but the buzz was pre-release (and mostly about Rowling and not the game itself) so I just wanted to know people's experiences with it
Watch Mashle bro, a superior Harry Potter spinoff