He scared of me tho.
Really?

Oda knows when to deliver...
Their final battle might have some epic shots.
What ruins the Akainu shot for me is that people pretend that he fought every single commander there when he seems to have only fought 4 at most.
Not trying to downplay it, he probably could beat all of them (though it'd be hard due to Crocodile and Marco), but still.

He ain't replying to my shit even when I call him out. He's scared.
Yeah a few people do that with me (by that I don't mean people that have me ignored, they clearly see my posts), mainly people like MarineHQ and Veku
I'm not sure if the former is scared of me or just doesn't want to reply to my stuff but it's funny either way considering both are from fandoms that I'm constantly at war with.

1. That's the point. If he could have low different lucci he wouldn't need to resort to the form that he knows drains him this badly in the first place lol.

2. Cap reasoning since the only reasoning b as to why zoro is still fightning lucci is because of narrative. The same way its was narrative for Sabo to be held back fighting burgess for so long during dressrosa

3. That's also Cao. The haki clashed and sent each other flying into buildings. So yeah lucci did touch gear 5 luffy.

4. How could they logically be the same when you just stated that zoro is holding back???

Even the fist punching scene is a shitty scene made to refer to their old battles.

He had to use G5 for narration, that's the whole point, if Zoro doesn't use koh as long as he doesn't use all his power, how can luffy be considered using all his power? He only used armament haki, lmao played with it like a toy and threw it away, zoro is far from that.

Luffy doesn't need G5 to beat them

Kaido is that guy
All of them ended up being fine at the end, Kaido never defeated Law and Zoro. The Scabbards ended up recovering pretty quickly to the point where they could easily fight back again.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention that despite using advanced CoC and stabbing Kin'emon, he still failed to kill him.:vistalaugh:

Why even add the Orochi panel? Kaido didn't even kill Orochi:doffytroll:

In fact, cutting Orochi's head isn't even that impressive.:queenhear:

But hey at least he defeated Oden but then again it was thanks to Higurashi's help.:sanmoji: