Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Apparently he had a meltdown after Toby and him got in an argument and knowing shishi0 probably called Toby some vile fucking shit
Not really. He did have a meltdown and made an ass of himself but the worst thing he did was call my mom dumb (made sense in context)

I think the mods actually really like me for some reason.
I already explained guys....

It was in the spoiler discussion thread so it might not be there anymore, especially if the thread was cleaned up as it should be. I was gonna copy paste what I saw there from his posts, but you might still be able to see what he said in his posting history, I only had to quote stuff from this past day, to get plenty of extreme evidence.

IF you saw what I saw, you would understand why he was banned, why the staff did what they did.

Behaviour like that towards others has driven people away from this site, myself included and thus why I deleted my account before too and it led to a certain former user and friend of mine taking his own life too.

There was NOTHING to justify the heinous shit he was saying. Theres no way the staff here would give someone a 3 year ban if it wasn't fucking justified. We're not reddit or discord. They PERMABAN people for the PETTIEST SHIT. Not even rule breaking or offensive in general.

Sorry but people like him really tick me off. My gut feeling never lies.

I also quoted a ton of posts exposing how extremely toxic, vile, hateful etc he was being, Saying the most easily bannable shit repeatedly for multiple posts in the past day alone. Thank God and well the Mods even ofc that hes banned. Hes got serious issues and needs to touch grass and grow up and get help.

:lusalty::kriwhat::seriously::ronalugh::hope::nicagesmile: