Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You are just headcanoning. Zoro on rooftop has shown faster reactions to the 2 people that got blitzed.

I'm not really interested in debating whether he could react or couldn't anyway.
I was pointing out that he didn't get blitzed
I'm not really interested in debating whether he could react or couldn't anyway.
Yamato didn't participate on the rooftop so let's discard her, your only options are Law and Luffy... Was it when he proposed to stop Hakai? I mean, Luffy warned Zoro+ rest in advance that a big attack was coming, so it's easy to react like that.

What is the other case?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Enough for today, does that mean that Zolo cutting off Big Mom's damn attack is a better reaction feat than Luffy? Luffy was stunned after being hit by the kaidou attack and lost his concentration, that doesn't count.

And why did you post Zoro attacking Kaidou?
Holy shit, the Zoro fandom is completely stupid.

We know that Luffy's perception speed is higher than Zoro's when Luffy saw that something big like the Haki was coming and warned them. Zoro only noticed it after Luffy, and when the attack was already being launched. What we have to discuss is the reaction speed; however, I am more inclined to think that someone whose perception speed is higher has more time and chance to react than someone who relies entirely on their reaction speed since they cannot gain time by predicting anything.

Zorover.

I just showed the panel of Kaidou after receiving Zoro's strongest attack, Zoro's skill limit, and he was fine and kicking Zoro's butt right after.
I showed you How Huffaido looked against 0.1 HP 30 broken bones Asura when he was still a YC and didn't tame enma and had No KoH and before he visited Hell
:lulz:

:rolaugh:
Who broke Loro? Kaidou and Big Mom's combined attack? But who sent him down? Kaidou after resisting my strongest attack and kicking my ass.
Huffaido alone can't produce this kind of power unless he uses his ultimate:rolaugh:

Zoro needed TWO Kaidos to put him in that state so Huffaido can have a chance .
:hapnoel:

:zosmug::rolaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I showed you How Huffaido looked against 0.1 HP 30 broken bones Asura when he was still a YC and didn't tame enma and had No KoH and before he visited Hell
:lulz:

:rolaugh:

Huffaido alone can't produce this kind of power unless he uses his ultimate:rolaugh:

Zoro needed TWO Kaidos to put him in that state so Huffaido can have a chance .
:hapnoel:

:zosmug::rolaugh:
Who left him like this? Kaidou and Big Mom's attack, that's right from Zoro's standpoint. But if Sanji's question were: Why did you come down from the rooftop? He would say that he failed to defeat Kaidou with his strongest attack and got his butt kicked by Kaidou afterwards. LMAO

Enough for today, does that mean that Zolo cutting off Big Mom's damn attack is a better reaction feat than Luffy? Luffy was stunned after being hit by the kaidou attack and lost his concentration, that doesn't count.

And why did you post Zoro attacking Kaidou?
Holy shit, the Zoro fandom is completely stupid.

We know that Luffy's perception speed is higher than Zoro's when Luffy saw that something big like the Haki was coming and warned them. Zoro only noticed it after Luffy, and when the attack was already being launched. What we have to discuss is the reaction speed; however, I am more inclined to think that someone whose perception speed is higher has more time and chance to react than someone who relies entirely on their reaction speed since they cannot gain time by predicting anything.

Zorover.
Cry and look for whatever excuses you want. Zoro does not have future vision, but he has a better level of reaction without the need for future vision. There are several tests from the pretimeskip. Just like even without having Ryou, Zoro's tatsumaki did more damage than Luffy's G4+Ryou xd

It's simple, it's not all haki, which Zoro is highly skilled at. His physical stats are far above Nika's, who needs the power of the god at G5 to reach him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Gotta say I am impressed, you truly deserve the title of WG's biggest Zorotard. Respect.

That would just mean Oden's CoA>>>>Zoro's and that the latter needs CoC just to keep up.

Besides, Zoro says that he hasn't lived up to "blade's standard", so Enma could require more energy after experiencing Oden at full strength.
You could go that route if you want to cope or you make peace with Enma requiring more from Zoro than it did from Oden.
Not only did it require CoC to satisfy it but Oden also never released enough haki to fume and thus never created King of Hell haki state.
Indeed it requires more from Zoro but it is not because of Oden but because of Zoro and his bigger ambition than Oden's.

I would like proof for both of these statements.
Zoro with scuff marks pinning down York while Luffy just grabbed something to eat signaling the end of traitor plot and fight with Seraphim and right after that Kizaru and Saturn roll in and from that same room Luffy and Zoro exit to fight the threats.
There is no half a day pause between those events. If there is proof for it, I would like to see proof of it.

Now, let's not lie to each other. Zoro outright says he has to unleash more of Enma to harm Kaido. Can't wait to see how you spin this.
If you paid attention, you wouldnt need me to explain that scene to you.
Zoro is completely shutting off haki due to restricting Enma. "Releasing Enma" obviously means releasing haki instead of restricting and that's exactly what he did in the very next move.
It is 2024 and someone still thinks Enma's haki/energy is a thing...

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Cry and look for whatever excuses you want. Zoro does not have future vision, but he has a better level of reaction without the need for future vision. There are several tests from the pretimeskip. Just like even without having Ryou, Zoro's tatsumaki did more damage than Luffy's G4+Ryou xd
This demonstrates the average IQ of Zoro fans. Luffy is better than Zoro in everything. The sooner you accept that, the better and faster. Better at perceiving attacks thanks to future sight, better at reacting, more AP (Attack Power), more lethality, better Haki. Look at Lucci vs Zoro, it's just another example of how superior Luffy is. He can knock out Lucci effortlessly, while Zoro, being serious, can't. He's been sweating and huffing for dozens of chapters, completely paralyzed by Lucci, whom Luffy played with. LMAO

Of course, there wouldn't be a problem in saying that Zoro is possibly better than Luffy in one category; however, he isn't. He is worse in everything.

Kaidou and Big Mom's attack, that's right from Zoro's standpoint.
So Kaido alone didn't do shit
:lulz::lulz:

:zosmug:
But if Sanji's question were: Why did you come down from the rooftop? He would say that he failed to defeat Kaidou with his strongest attack and got his butt kicked by Kaidou afterwards. LMAO
You are coping hard, Zoro's saying he's in this state because of 2 KAIDOS
:lulz::lulz:

Afterwards when Huffaido was alone he looked like this against 0.1 HP 30 broken bones Asura
:ace::lulz:

This demonstrates the average IQ of Zoro fans. Luffy is better than Zoro in everything. The sooner you accept that, the better and faster. Better at perceiving attacks thanks to future sight, better at reacting, more AP (Attack Power), more lethality, better Haki. Look at Lucci vs Zoro, it's just another example of how superior Luffy is. He can knock out Lucci effortlessly, while Zoro, being serious, can't. He's been sweating and huffing for dozens of chapters, completely paralyzed by Lucci, whom Luffy played with. LMAO

Of course, there wouldn't be a problem in saying that Zoro is possibly better than Luffy in one category; however, he isn't. He is worse in everything.
1 - Luffy G4+ Ryou did less damage than Zoro's tatsumaki + Ashura

2 - He was the first to be KOed by exhausting his haki. Zoro was against 2 yonkous carrying a rubber bag for 10 minutes

3 - Both in Thriller Bar, and the Thunder Bagua that knocked out Luffy, in addition to the attack that both Zoro and Luffy received from Apoo, Zoro endured it, Luffy was KO

S

Sasaki Kojirō

2 - He was the first to be KOed by exhausting his haki. Zoro was against 2 yonkous carrying a rubber bag for 10 minutes

3 - Both in Thriller Bar, and the Thunder Bagua that knocked out Luffy, in addition to the attack that both Zoro and Luffy received from Apoo, Zoro endured it, Luffy was KO
Zoro is getting shot by the Thunder Bagua.
No one with no vision of the future prevented this shit, that bozo isn't doing it. :gokulaugh:
He is getting the same treatment as Law and Kuri Luffy.

You don't need to say anything, this is how Kaido looked after Asura .

that says a lot about how Asura scarred him lol, and compare it with Luffy's Over Kong Gun
:gokulaugh:

Goofy on the roof without acoc looks like complete garbage compared to Zoro.... This condom fainted twice in three chapters, while Zoro leaves a scar on Kaido before repelling the strongest of the shown attacks in the series and pulling the eaten idiot out of kaido's mouth. Don't even compare their exploits on the roof. Zoro roof>>>Goofy roof.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lying on the ground and with 30 broken bones Zoro = Luffy xD. Ok
I've been a fan of Zoro for 10 years, but it just doesn't work anymore, man. Luffy is on such a high level that he's being called a God now. I can't keep lying to myself that Zoro is anywhere close to him because he's not. Oda makes sure to throw that in our faces... Kaido, Luffy, Roger, WB, they're all stronger than PRIME ZORO.

I'm praying that Zoro gets +3 magical swords like Enma to finally surpass Base Luffy. LOL.