Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Then how come he hasn't already put down Lucci
I don't know, maybe because Zoro hasn't used KOH? Maybe because he hasn't used any technique? Maybe because we have only had 6 vignettes?
Maybe because Oda doesn't know what to do if Zoro ends quickly and it's for the good of the plot, just like he did with Monet and Pica?
Because although many do not know it, Pica not only spent his time running away, he was also exchanging blows with Zoro hand to hand for several chapters.

Lmao and posts like these are the reason zoro fanboys get clowned on. Nothing zoro has rn puts him on g5 level

Post automatically merged:

So there's no rational arguments, just "wah wah Oda can't write, otherwise my special boy would be wiping the floor with that cat". Good to know
Show me at least one named attack by Zoro against Lucci. Goofy turned on the power of the God Niki and 4 named attacks, then escaped.

Post automatically merged:

Show me at least one named attack by Zoro against Lucci. Goofy turned on the power of the God Niki and 4 named attacks, then escaped.
Its better to stop comparing zoro vs lucci to luffy vs lucci not only zoro is facing a much stronger lucci but he isnt using his peak so he already got this in term of performance only remain to finish it. luffy fans already backtracking from this even though they are the one who started the comparison in the first place instead of letting oda finish it himself. when they are arguing that zoro is using koh or advcoc or that nitoryu is all out zoro and bulky awakened leopard is base lucci you know they are finished.