[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@playa4321 Yo Tan Wa Claimed Backup Doctor
Thank you, kinda miss this important info.
So if we asume that Yo Tan Wa was a backup doctor, we still not even find any scum.
With Yo falling out, the next Rej voter end as townie and as I though and as I said to drago, I can´t imaginen all scums voting against Rej, which means the chance to find the scums outside of the rej votes are really high in my opinion:

Final -> Rej >Final Townie
Jew -> Nat -> Rej ??
Drago-> rej> Drago Townie
Neutral -> TAC-> Rej >Neutral ??(My though he is probably a townie)
Noctis - > don da-> rej ???
Yo tan wa -> Rayan -> rej > Yo Tan Wa Townie
Rayan -> rej > Me Townie
TAC -> Rej > A scum!!!(I kinda even had my suspect in the last day phase because he jumping on Kiwi post without thinking twice)
Queen-> rej > Queen??
Gianfi -> rej > Gianfi??

Lanji-> Noctis -> Dragomir> Lanji??
Nat-> Noctis > Noctis??
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir > Rej Townie
Kiwi -> Rej ->**-> finalbeta > Marimo???
Fallen - > Final beta -> Gianfi > Fallen Townie!!

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 1 vote
Gianfi - 1 vote
Dragomir - 2 votes
Rej - 10 votes

Non voters

4 Don DaSlayer
7 Seraphoenix
14 Zoro D Goat > Mod killed, unknow Role(Based on Neutral he think he was the doctor)
17 krogothwolf

Under the Rej votes we had 4 townies(roles who get puplish) and one scum(TaC)...
I really think that under the rej voters we have one or not even a single scum voter anymore, why? As I said it to Drago, the scums voting in first day all on Rej wouldn´t make sense. And I kinda already have bad feelings about Tac and Kiwi in the last day phase, in my opinion we should finally look over the users who haven´t vote against Rej. The begin with voting against Marimo sounds good.

Between Marimo,Lanji,Nat,Michell,Sera and Krogothwolf, im sure we at least find one scum, not even two!!!

Vote lynch Marimo @Reborn

Nobody counterclaimed TAC and the original Doctor might be inactive player so Zoro D Goat might be the original Doctor. Zoro D Goat also died so someone might be promoted to Doctor.
Do you kinda remember my suspect against Tac and my though on him, we had a discussion:
No but I try to find why he easily jump on the wagon of Kiwi against me, it is kinda weird.
Overthough probably he get overreact or try to get my reaction?
In that case we probably really could get the chance to find the second scum with Marimo.
But Neutral I kinda want a opinion of you for this post:
I trust Kiwi's judgement on things. I also think it's fundementally better for townies to stick together on votes rather spread ourselves out and let scum influence a lynch.
And I want really you opinion about it, would a Scum make such a comment about his own scum friend? I mean TaC probably think of him getting killed later, would this comment directly hint something to Kiwi? Do I overthough about this post or do we miss something?
This question goes for other players aswell..

N

NeutralWatcher

And I want really you opinion about it, would a Scum make such a comment about his own scum friend? I mean TaC probably think of him getting killed later, would this comment directly hint something to Kiwi? Do I overthough about this post or do we miss something?
This question goes for other players aswell..
Possible. Since TAC was confirmed townie I think most players would trust him since he thought he would not die.

I think there is no doctor and scum knew about it
I think there is Doctor in this game. What's the purpose of Backup Doctor if there is no Doctor?

I think there is Doctor in this game. What's the purpose of Backup Doctor if there is no Doctor?
to make the town confused
it is possible for a Backup role to exist without the corresponding original role existing according to the wiki
we are basically vanilla townies who can use the shop to use the doctor power, the vigilante power, or the sheriff power
I think tac knew there was no doctor, why would he claim doctor otherwise?
Post automatically merged:

can I claim?

N

NeutralWatcher

to make the town confused
it is possible for a Backup role to exist without the corresponding original role existing according to the wiki
we are basically vanilla townies who can use the shop to use the doctor power, the vigilante power, or the sheriff power
I think tac knew there was no doctor, why would he claim doctor otherwise?
It's Covid 19 where many infected get cured because of Doctor so I think Doctor role should be exist.

Yeah if you are infected.

even though*

enlighten me to why I am sus.
And can I claim as well? I thought Kiwi had already claimed on D1.
yes once someone claim they can keep info dumping in the other day phases

@Marimo_420 you are suspicious because kiwi said she was infected in d1, then tac "the doctor" said he healed her and she confirmed it
turns out tac is actually scum
what do you have to say about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.