Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bon,
Sickbeard did fight off Akainu, kizaru and Kuzan simultaneously at Marineford

If sickbeard can do that, Nika Luffy can definitely handle 2 mid top tiers for a while

Get your facts straight

I have Luffy above Zoro and I always stan Luffy before stanning Zoro

I never believed in Zoro killing Kaido

Zoro defeating Kizaru however is the most logical conclusion that even a non Zoro agenda person can take

Read my message and try to find an argument to disagree with it if you ever can

Stop talking with your "emotions", Zoro is not real, he will not come and hurt you
Seems like you are emotional and headcanon about your theory . Zoro is still fighting Lucci if you still think he will pop up out of nowhere and fight Kizaru cant help you on it .

If Zoro vs Kizaru happens then ill be happy for you . For now i dont think it will happen .

Shiki fought Garp and Sengoku for quite some time before he lost, was he as strong as both ?
It was completely off-screen, we have no idea what happened.

There's no way you can even remotely rationalize Luffy 1v2ing Kizaru and Saturn as a good thing for the Admiral agenda lmfao, it's terrible for it.

Luffy wanking is overly annoying
Whereas before it manifested in his cartoonishly heroic image, now it's just as applicable to pl if he's really going 1 on 2 top tiers
I hate the term top tier, it simply doesn't exist, Saturn and Kizaru are not on the same level and both of them are definitely not on Luffy's level.

Get your facts straight

I have Luffy above Zoro and I always stan Luffy before stanning Zoro

I never believed in Zoro killing Kaido

Zoro defeating Kizaru however is the most logical conclusion that even a non Zoro agenda person can take

Read my message and try to find an argument to disagree with it if you ever can

Stop talking with your "emotions", Zoro is not real, he will not come and hurt you
Zoro isn't beating a top tier this arc

Stop it , you sound just like ZkK PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.