Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said last chapter that Sanji should bring Vegapunk to Chopper. I thought he would fight or clash with Kizaru for a bit before heading to the Sunny, but I guess Oda doesn’t want that? Maybe it won’t be so bad once we have more information.

Also I think Oda regrets drawing Zoro vs Lucci.

Don’t lose hope my guy

Sanji will put nightmares into these motherfuckers : Most Feared Man for a reason

and only character developed by Oda among the SH

:goyea:
Most Feared Man by his own fanboys

For 13 years non stop by every chapter passes his fanboys keep praying he will do something good but keeps being disappointed again and again, breaking their heart.
Now they avoid Sanji's appearance in fear of another broken heart

So many salty tears and copium here from all different agendas fans it's hilarious this image has never been truer and I predicted it multiple chapt

Citing decade old arcs:gokulaugh: his not done enough for years and now his a yonko. It literally makes sense that he performs according to his title would Kaido tell King to come help him against Kizaru and saturn? No big mom? No Shanks literally 1 shorted kid and killer both at the same time and BB got some action outnumbered in amazon lily it's only natural for Luffy to and emperors whole thing is needing multiple ppl to take them down.
You're missing the point dummy.

It's the fact oda structured it to where his crew contributes nothing and luffy does everything.

Look at nami saving the crew from big mom. Or jimbei stopping big mom in wci.

It's not that I expect luffy to need help. It's the fact that he has help and doesn't use it.

The story being carried by luffy sounds truly boring and exhausting. I have 0 interest

Don’t lose hope my guy

Sanji will put nightmares into these motherfuckers : Most Feared Man for a reason

and only character developed by Oda among the SH

:goyea:
I'm only temporarily coping. I'll go back to wanking sanji after my disappointment fades and I cling to the shit covered rope called "being a sanji fan"

Problem is. A shit covered rope is hard to climb. You just keep sliding down

Status
Not open for further replies.