Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Mini theory:

Sanji told Kuma he'd be the most dangerous to the marines.

Earlier in the arc, Oda had Sanji specifically freak out about them knowing things they shouldn't:

Now, Sanji is carrying Vegapunk while he mages his broadcast. But if that Broadcast somehow got stopped by Saturn or someone, Sanji would still be the only one there to hear Vegapunk say the message before he dies.

That would definitely put him on the most wanted.

In other words, thanks to Kizaru G5, I was totally exhausted. And he didn't even have to attack :myman:
"Thanks to VP suddenly turning an idiot and running away from the space where Luffy protects and make himself open target so kizaru can go and kill him, Luffy had to follow Kizaru, who ate light fruit, which is pretty much fastest fruit in the world (and we know running full speed makes Luffy tired thanks to bonney search phase)."

And Kizaru was still paralyzed by one attack.

Thanks mate, appreciated :cheers:

Just read the spoilers. "In a decisive moment...* it seems Sanji was trying to counter Saturn and Kizaru's attacks.

Maybe Sanji forced Saturn to change his form :finally:

For now, I will also wank Sanji because Luffy has dropped in my SHs' rankings after Nika reveal in Wano.

So many salty tears and copium here from all different agendas fans it's hilarious this image has never been truer and I predicted it multiple chapt
That's a lie.

Oda has broken up the monotony many times. You just haven't been paying attention. Yes he has a general structure for raid style arcs such as ennies lobby, wano, and alabasta.

But we also have skypiea, davvy back, and little garden.

Luffy always shines more than his crew. Look at vs oars and then vs moria in the same arc.

The difference is how much the crew contributes in these fucking arcs.

Sanji did this to oars

I can name many more examples of the crew contributing allot more.

Look at the sea train arc. Look at sabaody as a whole. Look at the story dude😂
Citing decade old arcs:gokulaugh: his not done enough for years and now his a yonko. It literally makes sense that he performs according to his title would Kaido tell King to come help him against Kizaru and saturn? No big mom? No Shanks literally 1 shorted kid and killer both at the same time and BB got some action outnumbered in amazon lily it's only natural for Luffy to and emperors whole thing is needing multiple ppl to take them down.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Personally I think there's some sanji details left out. But I doubt it's anything significant.

Oda is such a dogshit author. @Chrono looks like you were right bud. Oda has forsaken sanji. Officially.

Can't believe I had faith in this clown for this long tbh
Don’t lose hope my guy

Sanji will put nightmares into these motherfuckers : Most Feared Man for a reason

and only character developed by Oda among the SH

:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.