Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how pre ACoC, RT Zoro could stop a combined attack of two Yonko, I think it should be easy for G5 to handle an attack from an Admiral and Gorosei. And unlike Zoro Luffy has the durability enhancement so he should be very much fine after taking the attack.

I don't think it will be an actual 1v2 fight for Luffy, unless Kizaru and Saturn are Law/Kid level. I mean Kizaru has equal bounty as those two but Saturn is unknown.

I hope Saturn new form does not open door for some Super Awakening shit now.

VP having a message for the world kind of makes it feel like he is going to die and this is some sort of final message like Roger and WBs before their death.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
@Lance_Dragonite will we find out what Vegapunk announces this chapter?

:noo:
The One Piece isn't real.

:saden:

Roger laughed because he realised it was a wild goose chase, he got pranked, it was all futile.

:hapnoel:

Seriously though, its probably about the Void Century. Saturn is trying to kill Vegapunk and ordered his asssassination and the Buster Call because of VP's research into the VC.

I just wish Oda could have spun this into somehow Sabo and Dragon showing up and using Punk Records to broadcast Imu's existence and the false empty throne to the world. As well as the truth of the VC, why Ohara was destroyed and how it was innocent all along and so on.

I hope for your mental health the robot comes.

Seriously.

That Bonney argument was probably one of the most deranged arguments I've ever seen.
You keep talking about mental health it feel like you're projecting :kobeha:

40+ chapters of teasing for a robot built to slaughter CDs that only functions with G5 energy

Yea he's coming and after that Laturn is gonna have PTSD :kobeha:

It seems Smoker (at the moment) will remain the only marine who has not lost to Luffy. Among the marines, there are only two whose battles with Luffy are really worth waiting for (for me): Smoker (frenemy, rival, promised battle) and Akainu (personal enemy). + I almost love this chapter.

So it seem like big event will be VP telling the world stuff .
As for Sanji got see how things in the chapter because of course i did not expect him keep Kizaru at bay for long.
VP is easy picking being on the ground even with Luffy and Sanji there.

Status
Not open for further replies.