Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fights were WAY TOO LONG to have happen, cut the Fishman island political subplots, punk hazard kids, the entire Colosseum characters of Dressrosa, the straw hat grand fleet, sanji's family, and the wano characters and half-assed plot points in that. We would have been in this by 2015.

Wow the egghead incident is the revelation of truth to the world and SHs escape? Defeat of an admiral or Gorosei would have been great as well. Glad Saturn has some other form for combat. I feel like the arc is ending abruptly after all the buildup and flashbacks. This should have been a full arc with proper fight and conclusion.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer @Kizaruber Eats

The reason Imu destroyed the ancient kingdom was because the ancient kingdom used df for good purposes. He hates the fruits because the fruits can make people dreams come true. Then he changed the name of the fruits to devil fruits. But he can't extinguish df existence because he would need destroy the one piece to do that. Thats why joyboy hid the one piece (DF fruit machine/wishing well)
Hmm that makes a lot of sense, I really like that. Fits OP thematically entirely and sounds like some Japanese/Chinese mythology at least or even some kind of mythology, maybe Greek or something. Could also tie into Eden and the forbidden apple/fruit or w/e too somehow.

I remember a theory that talked about some fruits like Leos and how they would be manifested to help someone with sewing ofc, to make it easier for them or able to do more complex/bigger projects.

I wouldnt be surprised if Imu renaming these fruits into devil fruits changed how they manifest, their function and such too. Made them more "evil" or w/e. Hence "devil fruits" and cant spell devil without evil ofc.

That proves literally nothing.

They kept beff burst relat8vely the same. But changed the height and distance he was sent flying.

They didn't add sanjis moutain sized explosion going out the side of the Skull

Same exact situation. They left out details in exchange for creative freedom. It's dog shit and ruins the story imo.

Extend the fight scenes but don't change what actually happened in the canon moments

I can name several more moments just like this
I mean such liberty does lead to some extraordinary things like King vs Zoro fight, everybody agrees that it is far from canon and nobody argues using those anime feats. And this is the point, Law teleporting Zoro has zero, literally zero source to back up it with, nothing in the manga and nothing in the anime. Saying that Zoro took only some of the attack and then Law teleported him has zero basis. Even more so when the same character says that Zoro took that attack.

Kid is a useless bum, gtfo

If Sanji has no feats then imagine Zoro who is getting clowned by a senile cat and gets glorified for feats that some Scabbards have against Zoan Kaido (Punching Bag Kaido mode)
Zoro scarred Kaido… a feat comparable to Oden

Zoro blocked the combined Yonko attack, a feat NOT COMPARABLE to any character in the verse since two Yonko have never done a combo attack before or since

Zoro has AdvCoC, the greatest power in the verse

So… let me repeat, Sanji is not comparable to Kid or Law, because he has no on panel feat comparable to Kid or Law

Status
Not open for further replies.