Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sanji's Birthday. Even if it isn't hype for Sanji.

Think about it. One of the biggest events of this entire manga will be revealed and take place on Sanji's Birthday.

Aside from the One Piece itself, this is one of the biggest things that will make or break every theorists theories in the fandom.

ON SANJI'S BIRTHDAY.
The event that will shock the entire world is SANJI'S BIRTHDAY

I remember same with Naruto era it’s same haha

Doubt it I hope the guy gets Nobel peace if he unites both zoro and Sanji fandom.
It one of OP best love arc the Luffy was fighting lucci who was twice as strong as Zoro and Sanji opponents .
Luffy has always been wank as good amount above them they uniting now would be funny .
Since luffy is a Yonko captain and we all see crazy stuff they can do lol .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The usual WG overreaction. Luffy is currently in his strongest mode while Saturn probably just started getting serious same for Kizaru.
Before you know it Luffy will gass once again in the next chapter after Vegapunk finished his speech.
Oh please...

Last week you all were going all over Zoro.

Didn't see you calling it an over reaction?

And, let's make sense now.

Yes, Luffy won't be able to take on both but the thing everything you said is headcannon... what's fact is oda did portray luffy stopping both kiz and Saturn.

Zoro scarred Kaido… a feat comparable to Oden

Zoro blocked the combined Yonko attack, a feat NOT COMPARABLE to any character in the verse since two Yonko have never done a combo attack before or since

Zoro has AdvCoC, the greatest power in the verse

So… let me repeat, Sanji is not comparable to Kid or Law, because he has no on panel feat comparable to Kid or Law
Who blocked an almost point blank laser beam and made an Admiral sweat, look shocked and question physics?

Zoro was in a 5vs2 using a sword leaking Oden's spirit to make things worse

Zoro didn't blocked shit, he delayed it and got saved, almost died

Now wait for the raws

Who blocked an almost point blank laser beam and made an Admiral swear, look shocked and question physics?

Zoro was in a 5vs2 using a sword leaking Oden's spirit to make things worse

Zoro didn't blocked shit, he delayed it and got saved, almost died
copium
he atleast damaged a toptier

sanji has done nothing against admirals or any toptier
no damage
now he is running away like a bitch
couldnt even surpass zoro's performance in dressrosa against fujitora

Vegapunk didn't want to run away in the last chapter saying that his wound would become fatal and now he received another attack, now I hope he really dies. Shit character.

Status
Not open for further replies.