Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy attacked some times when he managed to catch Kizaru.

Also a really brained argument, because even if Vega stood still, Kizaru could have literally targeted him from anywhere, forcing Luffy to use G5:milaugh:.

I am flabbergasted that someone really spins so many things around that G5 not catching Kizaru and getting KO is somewhat G5's victory.

bro It really shouldn't be that hard to understand, but you kept missing the point. Is this on purpose? There is literally no way. Bro is still using VP to attack Luffy.

No, bro, I can't have this argument with someone who literally doesn't understand words.

Haha, that would be funny if he denounced Whitebeard's epic speech like that, but speaking, of him, I can imagine this being similar to Whitebeard's epic final moment. The anime will probably make it more iconic once we get there.

:steef:

(Just saw Pews tweet) the truth of this world? You were spot-on with your guess. What the hell are we going to witness? And, of course, the aftermath of this message. 1109 might as well be another around-the-globe chapter, seeing everyone's reaction. That would be cool as well.

:crazwhat:
By any chance, can you tell me who the author of this beautiful fanart on your avi is?

Status
Not open for further replies.