Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer @Kizaruber Eats

The reason Imu destroyed the ancient kingdom was because the ancient kingdom used df for good purposes. He hates the fruits because the fruits can make people dreams come true. Then he changed the name of the fruits to devil fruits. But he can't extinguish df existence because he would need destroy the one piece to do that. Thats why joyboy hid the one piece (DF fruit machine/wishing well)

Nah would personally be too tiresome to discuss it here, also not very much reach. Imagine posting a theory you put effort into and lenaker spams the same image 10 times :goatasure:
I remember same with Naruto era it’s same haha

Zoro and Sanji fans will someday unite against the Nika/Luffy wank
We could enter a new era
Doubt it I hope the guy gets Nobel peace if he unites both zoro and Sanji fandom.

bro It really shouldn't be that hard to understand, but you kept missing the point. Is this on purpose? There is literally no way. Bro is still using VP to attack Luffy.

No, bro, I can't have this argument with someone who literally doesn't understand words.
Really, it shouldn't be that hard too: Luffy couldn't catch up to Kizaru; Luffy got KO.

Its not about anime following the manga, its about that from time to time it extends the scenes, specially fight scenes for a better flow and even they didnt show Law teleporting Zoro.

I know anime takes liberties like Sanji clashing with King's sword or Zoro cutting the ground beneath BM to make her fall in the ocean or how Queen was dodging Aramaki. I am saying that even when doing shit like this they didnt add the teleportation.
That proves literally nothing.

They kept beff burst relat8vely the same. But changed the height and distance he was sent flying.

They didn't add sanjis moutain sized explosion going out the side of the Skull

Same exact situation. They left out details in exchange for creative freedom. It's dog shit and ruins the story imo.

Extend the fight scenes but don't change what actually happened in the canon moments

I can name several more moments just like this

Status
Not open for further replies.