Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even you believe this shit

Zoro almost shit his pants when he found out Fujitora was admiral, was bleeding, panting (ashtma as always) and lying on his knees at the slightest use of Fujitora's powers

Fujitora only called him "Ornery"

:suresure:
Sanji blocked abeam thanks to his daddy and you feeel uppity? He doesn’t have a single good feat all post timeskip

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Saturn's new form is obviously going to be badass as fuuuuck. He has one of the top 3 villain intros in OP imo. If he wasn't so fucking evil I would be stanning.

I will be glad when Kizaru is kicked to the curb like the annoying scrub that he is. I look forward to the real fight of Luffy vs. Saturn. I look forwad to the real current gen admirals like Akainu and Fuji and Kuzan.

You're missing the point dummy.

It's the fact oda structured it to where his crew contributes nothing and luffy does everything.

Look at nami saving the crew from big mom. Or jimbei stopping big mom in wci.

It's not that I expect luffy to need help. It's the fact that he has help and doesn't use it.

The story being carried by luffy sounds truly boring and exhausting. I have 0 interest
How is that even true. Lucci is clearly strong asf and stronger then king, his holding him off. Sanji protected Vegapunk easily dealt with seraphim and again his crew helped him before like you said and now his helping them don't act like Franky wasnt MVP this arc either Brooke legit fought a emperor before Luffy and Brooke here getting the ship off the roof. What do you mean has helped doesn't use it? Sanji literally saved VP from Kizaru and it's clear they were fighting in the chapter. Luffy just saving his crew and there's VA still doing stuff and the weak trio and injured Robin are all alone with nobody to help look at what Kizaru did to ussopp Luffy is a emperor his supposed to pull his weight and more. Just like Kaido and big mom

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Still have this tingling feeling that Zoro is gonna take a L after the raws comes out:sus:
Sanji running around and Zoro taking his time on some random fight are Oda's go-to ways of stalling these 2 characters.

Relaaaaaaaax.
Still 100% believe this is nothing but another Apoo/Monet situation.

When Oda needs Zoro to move, he uses 1 named attack to defeat Lucci and done.

Y'all need to chill.
:pepecroc:

Status
Not open for further replies.