Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mly90 @HA001 @Pringles
You guys think fraud is baiting ?
I would wait for Lance's summary

Given what I saw in the hints (which are a big mess this week), I think Zoro is taking a L this chapter and that may explain why Pew kept him away from the short spoilers and why he hesitated to post them in the first place

I think Zoro vs Lucci fight may be interrupted but I may be completely wrong and Zoro may have taken the W, I can't tell

This hint piece is really a mess this week

Luffy or precisely Nika 1 vs 2ing top tiers right now is direct proof how destined mythical zoan Sun God DF carries this boy real hard right now @Hades @Shimotsuki D Luffy

For comparison, have we ever in a situation where Luffy 1 vs 2ing the Big Bads? Forget 1 vs 2ing real Top Tiers, but has he ever 1 vs 2ing Big Bads of the arc?
Did he 1 vs 2ing Hody Jones and Van Der Decken?
Did he 1 vs 2ing Ceasar Clown and Vergo?
Did he 1vs 2ing Doffy and Fujitora or Doffy and Pica?
Did he 1 vs 2ing Katakuri and Cracker or Big Mom?
Did he 1 vs2ing Kaido and Big Mom, no actually on contrast Luffy needed to gang up on Kaido with his friends

Accept it. Destiny fruit carries this clown
add 8 yr old Luffy too

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Its close to the end and you know oda, do the math
:josad::josad:
It's the chapter cliffhanger. He'll break the internet next week :steef:

So next week he will broadcast the message....

And, in parallel we will see Nika fighting saturn/kiz

And, at the end, we might see AR rising up.

Yeah he back off because he carrying VP and gives Oda a reason why sanji won't get beat here .
Which is why i wondering how VP can be move all of sudden now after getting hurt even more.
That's the problem.

But he's been swinging those AdvCoC coated swords for about an hour now and looks worse off than Lucci.
Has he? The chapter immediately after Zoro activated KoH is the chapter where Saturn arrives and we cut to everyone with Onservation haki sensing him… Zoro had already dropped the third sword by the time Saturn arrived

and then we cut to last chapter and he’s still not using the third sword and doesn’t have KoH on

Basically he’s been 2 swords no KoH since Saturn arrived

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
His Father: Getting jumped by the whole Beehive

His Son: Getting jumped by an Admiral and a Gorosei

His comrade: Personality erased and suffering to protect his daughter

My man Dragon:

I swear our time will come and y'all will take back the memes :parkcry:

I'm not sure if Luffy can hold his own against an Admiral and a Gorosei. We still need a cliffhanger for the robot.
Luffy will beat Saturn and kizaru destroy egghead in the process then the ancient robot would transport him inside the Sun and luffy tame that star.

big news 2 mouth later: the Sun God descend to earth

Status
Not open for further replies.