Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I didnt counter it because ive said it repeatedly to you that I dont believe he's taking over the fight, so if you want to argue disingenuously thats all you bruh
You just don't have any counter that's why you just dodged that scenario

It's you who is hell bent on one scenario as if that's the only way story can move forward

the ancient robot is not even serious fighter

idk why everyone is hyping it as if it is one

its aim is to protect. Like Robot Sanji, Like Robot Kuma, Like Vegaforce 1

obviously it will clash with Saturn in someway but its not an actual top tier fighter lmao

I just know fans of Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu and Dragon will try using Luffy's feats to upscale them if he performs well 💔

"If Luffy can 1v2 an Admiral and a Gorosei member, surely Shanks can too" :risitameh:
Don't place Shanks amongst those bums Shanks is goated already. This DOES upscale Shanks because no matter how strong Luffy becomes Shanks will be stronger or equal minimum and Shanks 1 shotted Kid + Killer at the same time already and humiliated a admiral already and walked up against 5 gorosei challenged everybody in MF to a fight etc etc. Shanks, Kaido and Luffy these are top of the Yonkos WB too in prime but he was old and sick as a Yonko so not including him.

Status
Not open for further replies.