Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji fans here were just like u

Im carrying these mfs

My last big threads have been proven right, even if partially, but their lack of faith is nauseating
:risitexcla:
I think some of Sanji fanbase focus too much on power level there is much more to Sanji .
I would be pissed if he had ignored dying Vegapunk and fought Kizaru .

It’s ok if fight doesn’t happen . I think it’s too soon for Sanji to face admiral when even Nika luffy had troubles .

Kizaru praised Luffy's strength in Gear 4 but handled him very easily. There is no point you can make for Luffy in Gear 4 to be in the same Tier as Admirals and Yonko.

Kaido did had to tank a lot of hits and took some damage, but he also beat Gear 4 fairly easily in a pretty short time.
I'm not claiming that G4 luffy is equal to the admirals, but he can fight a really good battle against them, kizaru was very fast so she could easily dodge snake man's unnamed attacks, but the other admirals are not as fast as kizaru, we don't know how much they can be affected if they are exposed to attacks, it makes no sense to include kaido in this comparison, because of his skin, snake man attacks were weak against him, I don't think the admirals have such a skin

BIG BIG Ws coming for Sanji and Zoro next chapter.

Kizaru will follow Sanji, Saturn will be fought by Luffy.

Sanji will protect Vegapunk long enough to get his message out.

Zoro will clap Lucci.

The broadcast of the message will be visible so they'll see Sanji holding off Kizaru, skyrocketing him in the eyes of the marines...

Shit, I shouldn't have spoiled.
I was thinking along the same line as you, but I didn't think of the Kizaru part, nice add on.

Status
Not open for further replies.