Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy’s most likely going to get help dealing with them. I find it hard to believe he would ever fight both simultaneously. In Wano it was hard fighting page one and ulti at the same time. Nevermind fighting two Admiral level opponents.

In the doubters' defense, Sabo escaped all of the gorosei and Imu on their home turf. So, their feats going in weren't too high. I can see why the doubters would doubt.
There's no excuse. Some of us knew that PIS was extremely strong in Sabo's favor that day. Saturn could of simply use his head popping trick on Sabo and Cobra, but because Oda needed Sabo alive and wanted to hide the Gorosenseis' abilities, he written it in a way so that can happen.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Hes still undamaged
You would think Saturn’s first form would’ve been capable of more than just being a regenerating punching bag but I guess Saturn’s initial DF form provided him the same boosts that Kaido’s hybrid form provided him. Which was zero, lol.

As well, maybe Saturn will eventually power himself up above the level of a sentient punching bag.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You would think Saturn’s first form would’ve been capable of more than just being a regenerating punching bag but I guess Saturn’s initial DF form provided him the same boosts that Kaido’s hybrid form provided him. Which was zero, lol.

As well, maybe Saturn will eventually power himself up above the level of a sentient punching bag.
But he's not tried at all. And is undamaged

Status
Not open for further replies.