Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The problem with you guys, it's that you don't attain to the REAL manga. You guys just create your own headcanons and when YOUR headcanon doesn't happen, you get mad and keep saying:

- uuuuu Oda don't know how to write
- uuuuuuuuuuuu my favourite character doesn't have much panels
- uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Oda can't do the manga anymore

Dude, just be rational and think like a NORMAL PERSON :lusalty:
I think it's rational to want characters other than the mc who's constantly in the spotlight to have nice moments

I think it's rational to want characters other than the mc who's constantly in the spotlight to have nice moments
And it is.

But the manga need to have a pacing, and looks like Oda is starting to tie things to get to the final arcs. It is absolutely normal to have moments where the MC is going to have the spotlight.

Specially now, that we're getting FINALLY a mystery that has been up for 20 YEARS! Can you imagine it? Thousands of fans died in these years and won't be here to SEE what is the truth.

And you guys are complaining because you wanna more Zoro panels. :lusalty:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Remember when Egghead was supposed to have the straw hats show the world that they're truly worthy to be called an emperor crew?:usoprice:

I guess Luffy might end up living up to the emperor part, his crew tho...
As much as people shit on it, Thriller Bark was far more impressive for the SHs. They took on freaking Oars of all people! An ancient giant and continent puller with Luffys shadow at the time too!
Pre TS was so amazing for SH moments and where there are some post TS ofc, they are so few and far between.

Luffy may as well be Mihawk at this point, in more ways than one. Before mihawk joined a certain clown ironically though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.