Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido spoiled us immensely lol, G5 is ridiculously powerful.

The man had it all, all characters that tried to fight G5 got NEGGED while he made it seem like the form was overrated.

It's not that the form was goofy or underwhelming, it's just that kaido was THAT man and even made a god look weak next to him.
Like the only reason Kaido lost was because he try out power luffy which you should never do .
But yeah Kaido was that man and Oda show us that since we never have villain with so much vs them again .
He beat the MC 3 times and killing them once while needing 3 power ups to fight vs and still he was looking good.

If getting hit by admiral is L this forum is a lost cause.
The plan has always been about escaping people think that they going fight and leave VP on ground the whole fight is me LMAO .
Sanji trying to escape make the most sense and luffy will try next when giant robo wake up .
He not going to be able to hold back both Kizaru and saturn for long .
You know here all Is agenda.

Since Luffy uses the power of the god Nika, he can at least make the effort to attack an enemy without being off guard, right?
He attacked Lucci off guard, then Kizaru, and now Kizaru again and Saturn, he learned it from Sanji, the king of betrayal attacks

Oda had to outdo his own Oden and Shanks wank somehow! (Also hello DKI long time no see! Its Ghostly lol)

:risiup::saden::hapnoel::christmwai:
Lone Laguna Espada! Ghostly! I couldn't find you I feared you deleted the account! :optimistic::sweat::amazing:
I couldn't resist to come back! I needed so badly to complain with someone about what a shitshow the one piece i used to love has become! And when you think it couldn't get any worse, here comes the next chapter! :josad::pepemotion:

Status
Not open for further replies.