Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Borsalino losing to Zoro would be a lot better than getting Goofy'd:quest:

Though even losing to Franky or worse Sanji would be better than that
Zoro isn't strong enough to beat an admiral, why is it so hard to understand? Oda went out of his way to show commanders getting humiliated by admirals several times in a row.

Rayleigh was shitting bricks after stalling kizaru for a few seconds, akainu made WB's entire fleet run away in fear, aokiji froze everybody other than teach, ryokugyo negged king and queen...

What's so hard to understand?

If getting hit by admiral is L this forum is a lost cause.
The plan has always been about escaping people think that they going fight and leave VP on ground the whole fight is me LMAO .
Sanji trying to escape make the most sense and luffy will try next when giant robo wake up .
He not going to be able to hold back both Kizaru and saturn for long .

whos gonna save Bonney in a similar situation

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I speak Spanish, can you repost the og tweet? guy blocked me so I can't look it up.
Found it! This is what I meant, this guy already translated it ofc:

Meanwhile I saw Redon gloating on his twitter about the leakers getting arrested and laughing it off after it happened lmao.

He was bragging earlier about doing this for 18 years and being the top dog and not having "competition" or something too.

Lmao Kuzan putting the icicle through where Shiryu stabbed him all over again lmao.

Next we'll find out Ace had pirate stomach cancer, maybe the illnesses Whitebeard and Roger had too and Akainu was just helping him get rid of the cancerous cells before they spread. Well Whitebeard maybe had it in his chest and in half his head/brain so Akainu was helping him there too /s.

Or maybe they just had Ligma? or Sugondese?

:saden::risiup::akaman::akasalt::ace:
Yes and Morley went to retrieve them after they pretended to be buried.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Got more in life than then the zoro discord sadly, if you love me so much you can read it on my profile last week, no love letters tho
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/kekaro.69241/
Gonna keep chatting shit while you seeth in impotent ESL rage with your treehouseclub btw. have fun
:cheers:
You doing nothing loser.
I want you and the other losers keep the same energy
Man's doing a fucking sob story cause he been embarrassed again

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Found it! This is what I meant, this guy already translated it ofc:

Meanwhile I saw Redon gloating on his twitter about the leakers getting arrested and laughing it off after it happened lmao.

He was bragging earlier about doing this for 18 years and being the top dog and not having "competition" or something too.
He wants us to suck his dick for dropping summaries 4 hours before raws out and treat him like he’s provider god rika

Status
Not open for further replies.