Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
If he really feels that way he could just be honest with the community mf approach this with humility and openness. I know not everybody will be fair but I’ll give him credit.
Thats why I like the other leakers too, they're not perfect either, they're not entirely innocent but they do show humility, self awareness, regret , a willingness to improve and be better. Pew was even talking about that exact thing on his twitter earlier.

They don't make threats to not drop spoilers and throw massive manchild tantrums. They don't act like elitists and tyrants, like spoiled brats.

Nobody is forcing Redon to do this either, nobody is forcing him to risk himself and be a leaker, this is own volition and its all he knows, its his whole lifes purpose hence why he is so obsessive and controlling about it, why he takes it so extremely seriously. Hes commited 2 decades of his life to it, its not going back for him now, sunk cost fallacy. Hes far too invested and addicted to quit.

If he just showed more humility and honesty, he would be far more respected. Less tantrums. Less grandstanding and moralising. I mean it sounds ironic coming from me but I'm aware of my own flaws and am honest about them at least, as like those other leakes I'm trying to improve and be better too.

Redon like a lot of people I've known, has the attitude that hes perfect and can do no wrong, hes always right and justified and anyone who questions him is public enemy number one. Hes like a cult leader. Hamza the Youtuber is just like this too. And also some other big youtubers/content creators.

Being terminally online and having extremely spoiler addicted, parasocial fiends obsessing over you both positively and negatively is never going to do your mental health any good ofc, hes only making things worse for himself.

What if somebody snaps and doxxes him too? Then what? I'm honestly amazed its not happened yet in this day and age of constant doxxing and also swatting in the USA too ofc. (Oh god that sounds like a morbid cursed parody of Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus now lmao)

Lets be honest Kizaru ain't built to shrug off all this damage. His not Kaido or Luffy. His Logia makes him invulnerable but Haki makes it worthless. Logias don't have the body reinforcements and strength boosts and dura boosts and all that, that Zoans do. I imagine Kizaru is tapping out soon now. Then it'll be Luffy V saturn get rid of the trash in-between :cheers:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
If Vegapunk doesn’t drop a line aboit sora true death to Sanji before he dies cause Sanji to go into full rage and unlock coc and go back to help luffy it’s offically over for Sanji fans

And Dorry/Broggy choosing to come down does not alert you about the fact that they're about to witness the Iron Giant and drop lorebombs?
@Pringles you still think luffy defeating saturn here?
Luffy will be the one to defeat Saturn with "Bajrang Stamp"

- Kuma saw Luffy train Gum Gum Axe
- Saturn keeps saying that humans are "insects"
- Saturn has finally transformed into a Full Spider
- Luffy will crush Saturn with his foot like a spider/insect

In Hindu mythology,
- Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire (Sapphire Scale)
- Luffy is inspired from Bajrang Bali / Hanuman (Bajrang Gun)

In Hindu mythology, Hanuman took full control of Saturn's power by stepping onto Saturn under his mighty feet

Luffy will defeat Saturn with "Bajrang Stamp" or "Bajrang Axe".

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The way Kizaru is showing himself to be easily someone who is attacked and can't react to attacks, Oda has been consistent in making Giant Luffy able to catch Kizaru like a toy, if Big Mom catches Kizaru in the same way it's the end for him, he'll be squeezed until he turns into blood juice which she'll give to Smoothie to drink. LOL @Philosoraptor

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The way Kizaru is showing himself to be easily someone who is attacked and can't react to attacks, Oda has been consistent in making Giant Luffy able to catch Kizaru like a toy, if Big Mom catches Kizaru in the same way it's the end for him, he'll be squeezed until he turns into blood juice which she'll give to Smoothie to drink. LOL @Philosoraptor
Queen neg diff kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.