Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't care about your enjoyment of the chapter, but you use to have somewhat fair and rational takes, now you've just gone full blown Admiraltard
Yea sure, that's what it is 😂 no way am I bothering you this much just by being happy about a chapter, give this internet thing a break if this bothers you.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Put the agenda aside.

Is this a consequence of G5?

Including In this chapter, there are 2 scenes where Luffy watches someone who might die in front of him, and he doesn't give a shit about them as he watches them with cold eyes.

The first is Sentomaru, and now Vegapunk.

Given his overwhelming power now, he should easily intervene.

I really doubt Oda deliberated or did something wrong with his writings.
This could be a good argument towards the whole "G5 makes Luffy not take things seriously enough" argument, especially if Vegapunk actually dies here :zorothink:
I'll be saving those, thank you :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Last edited:
Reality:

Blocked attack for 1 second> broke all his bones> saved by law> ACoC asura that resulted in kaido mocking zoro> mink medicine Deus ex machina + ACoA + ACoC + another man's haki + another man's sword to beat a non awakened, non conqueror, non advanced haki user one trick pony.

Already used 3 swords with green flames against lucci, but still haven't been able to beat him:

Keep in mind that zoro already said he is in a hurry so the "he's playing with lucci" bullshit already got debunked.
This is one of the biggest cope post I've seen from you lately. That says a lot because you cope all the time.

Zoro blocked hakai for more than a second and Law said he took the attack. Blocking an attack that resulted in injuries is better than doing nothing that would have resulted in death.

Don't talk to me about Deus ex machina or swords when SN Captains needed devil fruit power, awakening, ACoC, CoC, ACoA, food, help, ass pull, distraction, teamwork, bombs and lava.

It's you call King a one trick pony because of his durable/defense/endurance yet those are the main reasons Kaido and BM are strong and hard to put down. Yonko Luffy couldn't beat a kid with help and compared him to Kaido because of King's DNA.

2 swords Zoro is handling awakening Lucci and controlling the battle.

He made lucci go for being confident he could kill all the SH to being happy he thinks he can stall 2 swords Zoro.

Weird that the so called Luffy fans seem interested just in how strong he is, and they’re perfectly fine with the character getting utterly destroyed as long as he gets more powerful, celebrating that gravestone of an once good protagonist called Nika.
Does the fact that he's laughing spoil his character? No I don't think so, luffy is fine, as a luffy fan I'm happy with how he is, why does luffy laugh when vegapunk is injured? Why doesn't Luffy get serious? Because Oda doesn't want luffy to be serious at that moment, if he wants to create a drama about Vegapunk's death he will do it when the time comes, luffy was fighting the same way before g5, how did luffy fight with kaido after kinemon and the others were seriously injured? He was fighting with fun, I don't remember you objecting.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
They were Pirates for Centuries. Marines were shitting their pants and calling Kizaru directly, not some VA fodder.

They are literally what Inuarashi/Nekomamushi are for the Minks, Rivals fighting each other for years but for the New Giant Pirates. We saw how powerful their Sulongs were, now imagine a race which is even more powerful.
They were called the strongest warriors and country ofc. They are indefinitely the strongest race for sure, Oars and Kaido are part of the same race too in some form. The strongest army. Big Mom herself said she needed the giants to take down Shanks or anybody equivalent too, which goes to show how important they are too.

We've yet to see giants with DFs properly too. I dont really count San Juan Wolf yet and you can kinda count Kaido at least (or imo Big Mom who I feel has giant genetics as an experiment) but more "human giants" like Dorry and Broggy I mean ofc too.

Shit is gonna get fucking crazy once Oda lets the giants actually pop off, people have been underestimating them for decades, somehow downplay the MAGNITUDE/AP of Dorry and Broggys combination attack, which Big Mom was also spamming and also did a superior version of with Kaido.

Joyboy was probably a giant too imo. It feels inevitable. hence the giant Strawhat Imu has too.

If Dragon doesnt have the wind logia, Im praying for a giant to have it because that will be FUCKING NUTS AS HELL, absolutely insanely broken and unstoppable if so! They would casually cause hurricanes by moving!

But yeah Im just adding to what you said ofc, supporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.