Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was dominating the fight with his hybrid form, g5 literally couldnt harm him despite the circus show, oda needed to make kaido go head on a giant fist to make kaido lost.

I truly feel that oda didn't know how to finish the fight in a satisfying way and since shanks had to come by to promote his movie, he finished the arc with another, as usual, out of nowhere new technique.
ill be honest the giant punch satisfied me..... while being basic it was also a tool to showcase Kaidos balls. Guy couldve evaded the attack and popped Luffy from another angle but was like nah despite the odds being against me here i want the smoke. Regards to shanks promotion i still dont know how to feel about Wifi Haki :zorothink:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
They were Pirates for Centuries. Marines were shitting their pants and calling Kizaru directly, not some VA fodder.

They are literally what Inuarashi/Nekomamushi are for the Minks, Rivals fighting each other for years but for the New Giant Pirates. We saw how powerful their Sulongs were, now imagine a race which is even more powerful.
Dorry and Broggy have been fighting DAILY for A HUNDRED YEARS.
If 2 years can make a difference for some people, imagine what a whole century can do for two already notorious giant pirate captains.

They were Pirates for Centuries. Marines were shitting their pants and calling Kizaru directly, not some VA fodder.

They are literally what Inuarashi/Nekomamushi are for the Minks, Rivals fighting each other for years but for the New Giant Pirates. We saw how powerful their Sulongs were, now imagine a race which is even more powerful.
I totally agree.

The Giant Pirates were a menace in name and lore already, but now they are even in practice too.

And I am honestly happy since I have always loved them and their arrival was one the coolest things I have seen recently.

C

CensoredbyWG

What do they have to do with Zoro who blocked a combo attack from 2 yonkos, beat hybrid Kaido in battle with 20 broken bones, and now handling and controlling a battle against awakening Lucci with just 2 swords.

You never learn.
Reality:

Blocked attack for 1 second> broke all his bones> saved by law> ACoC asura that resulted in kaido mocking zoro> mink medicine Deus ex machina + ACoA + ACoC + another man's haki + another man's sword to beat a non awakened, non conqueror, non advanced haki user one trick pony.

Already used 3 swords with green flames against lucci, but still haven't been able to beat him:

Keep in mind that zoro already said he is in a hurry so the "he's playing with lucci" bullshit already got debunked.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

How many blows did Sanji take from Kizaru?

1st - Pierced by a laser.
2nd - Blocked a laser.
3rd - kick now and is completely fine.

Yes, it wasn't good for Sanji, but he was carrying and protecting someone else. Sabo in MG basically did the same and was attacked in the same way, so it's not an L (loss) for Sanji; there are plausible justifications.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro isn't strong enough to beat an admiral, why is it so hard to understand? Oda went out of his way to show commanders getting humiliated by admirals several times in a row.

Rayleigh was shitting bricks after stalling kizaru for a few seconds, akainu made WB's entire fleet run away in fear, aokiji froze everybody other than teach, ryokugyo negged king and queen...

What's so hard to understand?
You're the one who can't understand my incredibly basic and simple post

I wasn't talking about power scaling

Zoro vs Borsalino would be far better than round 2 of Kizaru vs Gear 5 clown fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.