ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1108: ATTENTION WORLD

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
the message he is about to give is likely his last hoorah
he put a saber through him but if you want to read that as cauterizing his wound.... ok
He put a saber, with the exact diameter of Vegapunks wound, to the exact same place his wound was located right after Vegapunk said that moving him would kill him cause of internal hemorrhaging? Why didn't he cut Vegapunks head then? He was prepared to cut Bonney in two before... Aokiji did the exact same thing for Garp which in my opinion was a hint about their true intentions.

Zoro is ending Lucci next chapter and making his way to Luffy @Pringles
There is certain swordsman he needs to settle things with from Sabaody waiting for him:finally:

We all know Mr super god mythical divine sun deity nika will run out of breath and turn grandpa mode soon. So woro has a good entrance.

Besides, I had an idea. Reason why jimbei heads to zoro is that he'll either literally throw him towards the scene or use some water shananigans to wash him over there :myman:

Vegapunk next chapter "The truth is.......one piece trezor is a mecha heart zat will be placed on lufy's x scar chest ....>>🙂"

Regular people in the One Piece world in front of their Den-Den Mushi screens:

Regular cofé enjoyers:

Thanks sensei @minamoto for keeping us ahead of the game :finally:
Oda is just his cute pet 🙂

u know what they called my mecha heart theory 2 yearz ago??? irelevant and stoopid teory😂😂....irelevent and stoopid??? ahahahahaha...lets see about dat !!!!!!!😈..

Sanji fans have no shame saying Sanji took no damage meanwhile he spitting blood and knocked down by that kick, if you wanna talk about tanking S-shark attack is the example.
Ik yall love Sanji but dont be such an idiot.

Well, from the beginning, Sanji was not on Zoro's level
It's better to have a fight, of course Kizaru's cry is the only W for Sanji in the arc
Vice admiral who are on Buster call duty are mere fodders .

It would make sense if there was an Admiral candidate VA s here but not a single joined . If Oda does that Sanji will forever be Jon snow of one piece .