Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Well the best is saved for last no? Post timeskip has been sort of a reverse east blue, We had WCI for Sanji, Wano for Zoro (Lol), Elbaf for Usopp which leaves either Loadstar for Nami or Laugh tale for her considering she loves treasure and laugh tale is the place everyone wants to find and get mapped out. Laugh tale will be her arc shared with Luffy imo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
But in egg head is being a problem like wano. Not only strawhats, even Vegapunk and Kizaru development was sacrificed by Bonney development
Kiz development wasn't sacrificed. His development path is different than usual.

I don't mind bonney as well.

Issue is the giant pirates. They took everything under control without SHs doing anything. And, whatever SHs did ended up being failed.

Oda could have made SHs do something against Saturn and kiz and VAs and marines and then at the end we could have Giant pirates.

And its not just a problem to the main cast, but also for the new side characters. When oda create a new interesting character, the character is not being developed so well because of how many characters he need to deal
Post automatically merged:

I hope in Elbaf oda wont create so many characters