Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
Of course they will get more panels coz their story is important.

Bonney probably is the next SH as well or atleast will sail with them for quite a time.

And, panels numbers doesn't matter. What matters is how much each SHs did in less panel time.

And, shockingly, I don't even remember what they did lmao
But I think panel numbers are more important because it shows what author wants to draw.

I don't feel like Bonney and Kuma story are important.
Luffy is not even fighting for her.

You can’t blame she is part of weak Trio along with Usopp and chopper . In large part of power games she is no where in this .

If Mid trio like Franky/Robin don’t get fighter forget Nami will even do anything .

You can’t blame she is part of weak Trio along with Usopp and chopper . In large part of power games she need shield.

If Mid trio like Franky/Robin don’t get fighter forget Nami will even do anything .
But I don't care about fights
I am fine with these type of scenes too

I don't remember Robin and Franky injuring S-shark , so I don't understand concept of weakling trio.

There was a time when we used to say OP has one of the best World building.

Well, that same world building has become a problem and anyone can feel it that oda is struggling in living upto it's execution
I blame it on his new editors not being stern enough.
They're basically letting him do whatever he wants instead of improving the story and only keeping things that actually have some use to the plot since they're just fanboys who probably only ever speak up to either praise "GODA" or suggest something Toei thinks will be good for marketing.

I think one of the main misconceptions that I see in the One Piece fanbase is that every member of the crew gets to do something big or play a major role in every arc and this changed after the timeskip

I urge everyone that loves pre timeskip to go back and reread it and see how the crew was handled

In Baratie Usopp did nothing, in Drum Island Zoro was in a corner frozen for half the arc while Nami and Usopp barely do anything (though Nami was sick so I give Oda a pass in this regard), in Jaya only Luffy Zoro and Nami got major focus, in Thriller Bark Chopper and Robin took the backseat until the end of the arc, from the beginning of Amazon Lily to the end of the ASL flashback the Strawhats weren’t in the manga

This isn’t a new thing. The split has never been even in every arc. Some characters will have more to do than other characters and that’s just how it goes