Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
Kiz development wasn't sacrificed. His development path is different than usual.

I don't mind bonney as well.

Issue is the giant pirates. They took everything under control without SHs doing anything. And, whatever SHs did ended up being failed.

Oda could have made SHs do something against Saturn and kiz and VAs and marines and then at the end we could have Giant pirates.
I think Bonney being able to control the PX + giants sudden arrival is what killed it. Before that you were wondering what the crew would do to get out/defeat the buster call
Instead Oda stripped away all of their agency with side characters doing everything

Funny thing is people don't hate luffy that much.

They hate oda pushing him down our throat at the cost of others....and, somehow no one is questioning oda or advising him not to do so.
Story should always focus on main character.
I don't have problem with Nika wank and Luffy getting more focus.
He was always the main savior of arc from the very beginning.
It's large numbers of side character and 10 strawhats that is the problem.

It's much better if story focuses more on Luffy than Bonney or Kuma

Both Bonney and Kuma have more panels than Luffy in egghead

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think Bonney being able to control the PX + giants sudden arrival is what killed it. Before that you were wondering what the crew would do to get out/defeat the buster call
Instead Oda stripped away all of their agency with side characters doing everything
True

Before that there was element of tension because once Saturn stare diffed others and zoro wasn't there with kiz vs luffy going on.... there was some tensions.

To me, oda could have found ways to let SHs fight their way out....and, at the end Giant pirates+ Bonney controlling the PX5

I do complain a lot about of how Zoro has being handled by Oda in this latest arc but you're right, Nami has being completely mistreated in Egghead as much if not more than the other supposed third of heart of One Piece.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Story should always focus on main character.
I don't have problem with Nika wank and Luffy getting more focus.
He was always the main savior of arc from the very beginning.
It's large side character and 10 strawhats that is the problem.

It's much better if story focuses more on Luffy than Bonney or Kuma

Both Bonney and Kuma have more panels than Luffy in egghead
Of course they will get more panels coz their story is important.

Bonney probably is the next SH as well or atleast will sail with them for quite a time.

And, panels numbers doesn't matter. What matters is how much each SHs did in less panel time.

And, shockingly, I don't even remember what they did lmao