Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
I think one of the main misconceptions that I see in the One Piece fanbase is that every member of the crew gets to do something big or play a major role in every arc and this changed after the timeskip

I urge everyone that loves pre timeskip to go back and reread it and see how the crew was handled

In Baratie Usopp did nothing, in Drum Island Zoro was in a corner frozen for half the arc while Nami also barely did anything (though she was sick so I give Oda a pass in this regard), in Jaya only Luffy Zoro and Nami got major focus, in Thriller Bark Chopper and Robin took the backseat until the end of the arc, from the beginning of Amazon Lily to the end of the ASL flashback the Strawhats weren’t in the manga

This isn’t a new thing. The split has never been even in every arc. Some characters will have more to do than other characters and that’s just how it goes
It’s because arcs on average are much longer.
When arcs last +100 chapters, some straw hats can last years without getting anything.

It’s because arcs on average are much longer.
When arcs last +100 chapters, some straw hats can last years without getting anything.
Fair point

Pre timeskip even the longest arcs were usually only about 50 ish chapters in length so you wouldn’t go that long without seeing your favorite character do something

The pacing is definitely significantly worse than it used to be

Are these big news morgans buddies
Off-topic, but I was kind of bummed when LOda revealed that Morgans was just a fruit user in a visual dictionary of all things instead of just making him a unique birdman race or alien. I mean we already had a bird alien race introduced before in Enel's moon adventure thing.

And Oda even gives Morgans a fruit based on an albatross, a flying bird even though Morgans can't fly.

Off-topic, but I was kind of bummed when LOda revealed that Morgans was just a fruit user in a visual dictionary of all things instead of just making him a unique birdman race or alien. I mean we already had a bird alien race introduced before in Enel's moon adventure thing.

And Oda even gives Morgans a fruit based on an albatross, a flying bird even though Morgans can't fly.
Doffy only a bird in name and can fly
:doffytroll:

Nami will get her moment to shine once she saves Sanji from Germa!Mode and he chooses her over Pudding when Pudding tries to return the memory. Then they can have their not-crashed wedding in the epilogue. And have their daughter Sora-belle

Fair point

Pre timeskip even the longest arcs were usually only about 50 ish chapters in length so you wouldn’t go that long without seeing your favorite character do something

The pacing is definitely significantly worse than it used to be
That's the big problem
See Usopp
I will be generous and not count WCI since he wasn't present
But he didn't do shit in Wano
so in Egghead
It's only 1 arc and one that hasn't finished, but it's almost 6 years without doing anything despite being technically present.

Evil Luffy soon
Nami will save Luffy not Sanji
Luffy won't go evil. If anything, like Sanji is paralleling his Zombie. Luffy will parallel Oars!Luffy and be too lax/fooling around where someone will accidentally get hurt because of it. One of the color spreads hinted that, the rain one. Luffy is about to jump in the puddle, not caring who it splashes while Sanji warns Nami to move. Callous disregard in the name of fun.

Luffy won't go evil. If anything, like Sanji is paralleling his Zombie. Luffy will parallel Oars!Luffy and be too lax/fooling around where someone will accidentally get hurt because of it. One of the color spreads hinted that, the rain one. Luffy is about to jump in the puddle, not caring who it splashes while Sanji warns Nami to move. Callous disregard in the name of fun.
Nami knows who is going insane