[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So Nat is also on board with my “Wolf = zombie” theory...I know Neutral is against it, how does everyone else feel? I said yesterday that him being infected and then suddenly NOT being sick without actually being healed meant he could be a living dead like TAC and lying about it, but he shot me down so vehemently that I found him even more suspicious.

Since Marimo was virtually proven townie, though...

Unvote @Reborn

N

NeutralWatcher

So Nat is also on board with my “Wolf = zombie” theory...I know Neutral is against it, how does everyone else feel? I said yesterday that him being infected and then suddenly NOT being sick without actually being healed meant he could be a living dead like TAC and lying about it, but he shot me down so vehemently that I found him even more suspicious.

Since Marimo was virtually proven townie, though...

Unvote @Reborn
Krogothwolf is not a living dead. Krogothwolf and Seraphoenix both got infected. You think Doctor would do nothing without using his/her day ability?

It's a stupid dude... TAC was playing a high game you know the risk in that game if either Kiwi and TAC have died they would have run the risk to reveal the other, sound like a totally crappy deal to me.. I don't think it's too hard to understand, it's because of your personal vendetta against TAC that you refused to take down your sus from him, not your logic
Post automatically merged:

Dude last three phases expect this I was the one who asked the most question trying to give reads... what the hell are you talking about?

When did TAC brought himself a cure or at least he claimed to buy?

Also if my theory is right Serap actually shooted a town in a way lol
The logic was pretty sound. I find it suspicious that even after having explained to you how it isn’t a fallacy you double down. Gonna shoot you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
who else do you guys sus besides krogo, marimo or natalija?
Nobody, honestly. Even though Nat agrees with me, she’s been weird all game, so I’m not clear on her. I think we can take Marimo off the sus list, though.

Then I would probably say we go with Marimo lynch it will confirm Krogo as well
Why are we following through with lynching him if his townie credentials have been proven?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Krogothwolf is not a living dead. Krogothwolf and Seraphoenix both got infected. You think Doctor would do nothing without using his/her day ability?
Aren’t we assuming there IS no doctor? We haven’t fully determined if we’re all backups waiting to go or if the original is still around, so it’s hard to say what someone or no one may or may not do.

N

NeutralWatcher

Aren’t we assuming there IS no doctor? We haven’t fully determined if we’re all backups waiting to go or if the original is still around, so it’s hard to say what someone or no one may or may not do.
There should be Doctor since we have many Backup Doctors. The theme is Covid 19 where infected poeple get cured by Doctor so having Doctor fits the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.