[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
how lucky would tac be if he claimed doctor and turns out the only inactive player is the doctor so d goat wouldn't counter claim him
seems too much convenient for scum...
they probably know something we don't
just like a drago game where jester knew who the other jesters were
the answer must be somethign else
Post automatically merged:

oh fuck

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Role is chosen based on rng. You can read the definition of Backup Doctor in wikipedia. A role that exists once real Doctor dies.
You’re misunderstanding me, I believe that we have at least one legitimate backup who should be the main physician now. What I’m saying is that at this stage in the game, whoever was or IS the original doctor doesn’t even matter; we have backups AND items that we can use to heal ourselves/one another. What we need to figure out, in my opinion, is the thing with Wolf - can a person be no longer infected without being healed and still legitimately be town?

@Noctis ??? Anything to say about what just happened with Sera??

N

NeutralWatcher

You’re misunderstanding me, I believe that we have at least one legitimate backup who should be the main physician now. What I’m saying is that at this stage in the game, whoever was or IS the original doctor doesn’t even matter; we have backups AND items that we can use to heal ourselves/one another. What we need to figure out, in my opinion, is the thing with Wolf - can a person be no longer infected without being healed and still legitimately be town?

@Noctis ??? Anything to say about what just happened with Sera??
I think Krogothwolf was healed by Doctor. Do you think it makes sense that Doctor would not use his/her day ability to cure infected player?

i already was planning to point out that both of you appeared at the same time
My post is 9min ago and no one even answer my point. It is a easy way for scum to kill off him and then use two names to make lynch victims. Why we still don't want to kill Marimo. I have the feeling like the scums playing a game with the townies. And before you even make a try to point me as a scum, I get almost get lynched by TaC and Kiwi who want to push a lynch against me in last day. I was the one here either who make a question about TaC beeing really a townie, don't even try it... You only give me more a scum vibe about you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think Krogothwolf was healed by Doctor. Do you think it makes sense that Doctor would not use his/her day ability to cure infected player?
Then I still don’t understand why everyone said the doctor shouldn’t claim. That would have been the easiest way to clear Wolf in my eyes, although I understand that would serve the dual purpose of making them a scum target by outing themselves. TAC did it either because a) he knew the original doctor wouldn’t claim as you said, or b) he knew that he had nothing to lose by dying. So either we believe a doctor who claims and verifies another townie, or we kill them because they could be scum and we get at least one backup if they aren’t. Why couldn’t we have done this? I’m legitimately asking because I didn’t understand the backlash.

Then I still don’t understand why everyone said the doctor shouldn’t claim. That would have been the easiest way to clear Wolf in my eyes, although I understand that would serve the dual purpose of making them a scum target by outing themselves. TAC did it either because a) he knew the original doctor wouldn’t claim as you said, or b) he knew that he had nothing to lose by dying. So either we believe a doctor who claims and verifies another townie, or we kill them because they could be scum and we get at least one backup if they aren’t. Why couldn’t we have done this? I’m legitimately asking because I didn’t understand the backlash.
no one should claim, the claims were used today

I already scanned anyway. Can't do 2 actions per phase

Cus I have already scanned (done my action) and don't have enough money scum
Who did you scan? is allowed to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.