Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Will do. I'm going soon on a standalone anime movie spree and aside from the known movies made by the studio that made "Your Name" I wanted to share this one since I have very high expectations for it:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35851/Sayonara_no_Asa_ni_Yakusoku_no_Hana_wo_Kazarou

If you decide to watch it, tell me your thoughts.
OHHH I've seen Maquia! This film genuinely made me tear up at the end, it had a lasting impact on me for the next few days afterwards where just thinking about it I got me teary eyed, I've never had such a visceral reaction from any other film.
I understand though that films are subjective and you may have a very different reaction to the film but It emotionally got me in a way which I can't describe nor I think will ever experience again.
its a 5/5. I can't give it anything less because of how it made me feel.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
OHHH I've seen Maquia! This film genuinely made me tear up at the end, it had a lasting impact on me for the next few days afterwards where just thinking about it I got me teary eyed, I've never had such a visceral reaction from any other film.
I understand though that films are subjective and you may have a very different reaction to the film but It emotionally got me in a way which I can't describe nor I think will ever experience again.
its a 5/5. I can't give it anything less because of how it made me feel.
Just what I was expecting. Glad to know. These type of tragedy/heartbreaking anime are my favourite.