General & Others Which has better fights?

One piece doesn't have fights, there's nothing to compare. Kaisen is pure battle shounen. And battles here are peak at choreography, at tactics and at power systems itself. It has best parts of both bleach and hunter, which themselves has great fights

H

Herrera95

Is Gojo vs Sukuna the only JJK fight you've read? Because it's definitely not the best lol
Tell yours then
Post automatically merged:

Yall capping hard to trash One Piece on the believe it can't be good with fights because it is good with World Building.

One Piece fights trash on JJK. JJK fights are lame. Boring. Not interesting at all.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Tell yours then
Post automatically merged:

Yall capping hard to trash One Piece on the believe it can't be good with fights because it is good with World Building.

One Piece fights trash on JJK. JJK fights are lame. Boring. Not interesting at all.
Hakari vs Kashimo

Mahito vs Yuji

The 1v1v1

Overall, JJK over OP but I would take MHA, Demon Slayer, Bleach, and, especially, Naruto battles over both OP and JJK any day. Gege's whacked out use of panels really detracts from the battles. There is no battle/person in the JJK universe that comes close to a battle involving Kakashi or Itachi, among others. For example, Kakashi plus chunin vs. Hidan and Kakuzu or Itachi and Sasuke vs. Kabuto.

Edit: my favorite battle(s) in JJK is/are the Mahito battles in the subway system. That was peak JJK.

Last edited:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I think JJK fights are only good in the anime

But they're REALLY fucking good in the anime. I dont care about the manga fights

C

Cruxroux

One piece ain't about fighting sequence (though main hype is there)
One piece is more towards world building and plot.