Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
People need to understand: TCB account is down probably because someone (WSJ and Shueisha) is trying to prevent official readers of getting spoiled.

In the week of Gear 5, they did that, but they did after spoilers came out. I remember that it was after that exact chapter that the Korean leaker (106.101) vanished, this time they're doing before the spoilers.

Got it? When we get a bomb, they try to control and hold up. This time they're coming strong towards leakers.
I can already see the chaos that will happen when the One Piece get revelead

People need to understand: TCB account is down probably because someone (WSJ and Shueisha) is trying to prevent official readers of getting spoiled.

In the week of Gear 5, they did that, but they did after spoilers came out. I remember that it was after that exact chapter that the Korean leaker (106.101) vanished, this time they're doing before the spoilers.

Got it? When we get a bomb, they try to control and hold up. This time they're coming strong towards leakers.
Nah they started cracking down a few weeks ago with OPScans taking an L during a mid chapter.

I think spoilers have been coming too early and with Shueisha’s raws which Redon has always been worried about

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe the leakers should have stuck to leaking it for enjoyment of the story instead of agenda fueled celebrity status every week. Looks like greed and vanity didn't pay off.

Now if only they could get that little git Redon.
If they get redon then say goodbye to spoilers.

Coz no one has been as consistent as redon