Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Don't forget about the lollipop enjoyer @DruMzTV . I heard they treat them quite well over there.
:doffyou:
ScumZ when the other prisoners hear hes a massive fan of the "Drumz of Lolification":

"Step-inmate what are you doing?"

Oda made Bonney 12 years old and created S-Snake for those who prefer their girls to not even hit puberty at least. Who thinks double digits are one too many/too old.

Careful though fellas, ArturDoesNotSpeakJapanese might accuse us of being the "lollipop enjoyers" instead though!

:risiup::saden:

How safe is the Worstgen forum architecture tho ? Any realistic chances that Worstgen gets taken down for openly talking about and promoting spoilers?
That would depend on who their web host or server provider is. This isn't like hosting torrents where every country is going to turn over your details. If they're in a good enough country with a lax enough hosting they should be fine.

Now we're seeing the consequences of fake spoilers spreaders throughout internet like: Weekly Leaks, OPSPOILERS2023, and other dudes who pretend to have spoilers.

I said like almost one year ago that those dudes would fuck up the spoilers thing. I remember that once there was 3 fake Redons on twitter. People believe these dudes and REALLY think they have something.

What's the consequence? Spoilers (fake spoilers) keep circulating and some people that doesn't want to be spoiled are spoiled. Sometimes they get spoiled TWICE, with fake and with real spoilers.

Now, we get the consequences. I was right.